Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I can’t understand why you bother taking Obo off IR if you’re not going to activate him.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If Goff averages 364 yards passing over the final 2 games, he will eclipse 5000 passing yards in his 3rd season.

It would be tough to do and I doubt that its a goal for anyone right now, but its worth noting, considering how much shit he has got from fans and media lately.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This game is now squarely in the hands of Goff, with help from the O line...Anything from the running game will be icing on the cake imo..

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Fantasy:
Obo is a magical unicorn who will fix all our issues and spearhead a fearsome rush that will make QB’s past and present quake in their cleets

Reality:
Obo is a rookie coming off a serious injury who hasn’t been to camp and isn’t as good as guys playing right now

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Sitting Gurley is the smart thing to do, but how serious is his injury? Will 2 or 3 weeks of rest be enough to get him healthy for playoffs? If he needs to have knee scoped, they could have done it this past week and he would be ready by playoffs.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I haven't been in here for a bit. Busy season and a bit concerned about us. Boy after looking at some of the threads this is a vibe I haven't experienced on ROD...….Lets kill some birds today and have a fun chat along the way. It won't be perfect but I hope it is still a step in the right direction. Let's go my ROD bro's