Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I afraid we won't be hearing eagles rams hype this week. We will be hearing the sounds of gabberts ball sweat dripping into the talking heads mouths as they look for somthing other then the Rams to talk about

fearsomefour

Legend
Funny to think most would say our O had moments of struggle today. Sections of game out of sync. No big performers today (except Gurley, 158 total yards). Rams win by 16 on the road.
Times and expectations have changed.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Amazing. Exceeding my wildest expectations all freakin season long so far.:yess::rolllaugh::pillowfight:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good teams win ugly. This game was ugly as F but somehow the score ended up very much where you want it. Love this team, but I'd appreciate it if they'd just come out and ROFLstomp the Eagles next Sunday.

Q729

Legend
Funny to think most would say our O had moments of struggle today. Sections of game out of sync. No big performers today (except Gurley, 158 total yards). Rams win by 16 on the road.
Times and expectations have changed.
A changing culture! That's some good shit, no?