Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the plan is just to run it up the gut, then let’s kick afriggin FG!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd take a shot right now if I didn't have to to work in a few! So here's a cyber shot! Cheers!:cheers:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Y A W N !

Another comfortable win.

This team reminds me of the teams in 99 and 01 in that you can COUNT ON THEM to dominate inferior opponents.

Next three games will be tough, but I trust the Rams to the degree that I knew they would win comfortably today.

Granted not a blowout, but not close either.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Would like to see us get another good backup back next year for Gurley, depending on how Brown returns. Davis and TA give us some 3rd down/change up options, but we need someone for this time of game and to give TG a breather,
Yup ta gives us nothing as an option

RamWoodie

Legend
Gotta be happy with the win even though it was choppy. The Cards have a good defense and then they closed the roof to increase the crowd noise.

Even so...the Rams get the season sweep and once again puts up over 30 pts...NOT BAD!!!...(y)

Q729

Legend
9fbf1224f8d75cffef63a1919aabebee--charlie-sheen-winning-ferris-bueller.jpg