Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Not sure what the rationalization is for Coop and Spruce being out. Especially Coop. He must not be healed completely. He did have a fractured bone.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Today's game is one of the biggest in the last few years . A win and they will be considered legit . A loss and it's back on pace for the 8-8 crap . I really don't have a feel for this game , but I'm hoping for the best . See you guys in the celebration thread .

RamWoodie

Legend
I think this is going to be a great game because Keenum is reading and recognizing defense better. He even said as much in his interview Friday. If that's really true he should hit on more medium route passes in this game.

Secondly, the Rams DLine always give the Cards fits...so Palmer best be on top of his game or prepared to eat grass!

What troubles me is that TA and Britt are listed as questionable...something I ain't understanding because they both played well last week and I don't remember them leaving due to injury.

When it comes to Gurley...I hope he heeds his own statements because what I've noticed is Gurley is not waiting on his blocks, which leads to some of his rushes being minimal. The Cards have a good DLine, so Gurley needs to be patient on his rushing.

Last of all...Gaines is returning, which I hope leads to much better pass defense. Not sure if he'll be the nickle guy, or if he starts...but we need him to play well!

I like the Rams in a close one...like 27-23!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Now let's see if some of you can keep from throwing in the towel before the game is over.
You know who you are...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Me either.

Hoping the "good Rams" to show up.
Relax, I've got the Fix in!! Each of the Last two weeks I've warn a different New Piece of Rams Clothing for the Game, This week I have another New Rams Garment on! A Sweat-Shirt with the Throw-Back Logo on it! We WELL WIN!!:snicker::shades::cheers:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Damn.

Julio needs 36 more yards receiving to break Flipper's record.
Matty Ice needs 51 more passing yards to break Van Brocklin's record.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No kidding. 36 yards away. But I think they'll run the clock out now up 15..
They both (Ryan and Jones) have to know how close they are to immortality right now.
I'd expect them to try and break the records if given the chance.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I'll admit it - I thought we were going to lose last week after we went down more than one score.

Thoughts on why Cooper and Spruce are sitting? Not fully healed? Not enough practice time? I know they're not going to change this offense miraculously and all, but I keep hoping we can add a playmaker or two more. If I'm the Cards, and I think Britt and Tavon might not be 100%, I'm definitely stacking the box against Gurley.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Seattle pulling away from Jets - looks like they'll be 3-1 with a bye and then the Falcons at home. They could easily be sitting at 4-1 by then. The Cards have the 9ers and Jets, so they could be 3-3 or 4-2 if they beat us today. We have the Bills and Lions on the road, which could be a tough game - they're a hard team to know what to expect. We should win at least one of those, which would leave us 3-3 or 4-2, depending on today.
Today's a big game - every division game is crucial when you have 2 playoff quality teams in your division. Part of me wants to believe we can pull off a win today, then I think when is the last time we won two important games on the road in a row?

Damn. Seattle teed off on the Jets the second half.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I' d love to see the Rams land a legit #1 like Jones. Imagine what that threat would do to opposing defenses when they have to double or scheme for that type of wr + a back like Gurley.

RamWoodie

Legend
I have a feel for this game...but I question how I feel because I don't have a good feel for OC Boras yet. Last week he opened up the passing game more...BUT...does he do it again??? He's the guy I'm not sure about yet...but I don't know if it's Fisher's conservatism...or if Boras is conservative by nature.

The Rams are 18th in defensive stats...the Cards are 9th. What's misleading is how early it is in the season...and the Cards have allowed the same amount of points as the Rams. Not sure how to read that out at this point...BUT this game should tell us something.