Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Go Rams!

It's a big game early in the year. They have to come out with some emotion and keep it going. None of this half asss mind set early on.

jap

Legend
We gotta get our prime time Express! rolling as a decoy early! Make the suckers pay for over keying on Todd. I would love to see Quickie progress mightily today. Having a fast, strong, big WR with sure hands to play off Kenny can be huge and would open up a ton of things.

Tavon needs to earn his megabucks too! get some play action and misdirection plays rolling with him & Todd. You know the defense is gonna go anywhere that Todd heads. Get the rock to Tavon heading away from the Gurley Man.

I don't know if today is a good day to re-introduce Johnny, the Emergency QB. We always seem to save our best trick plays for the 'Hawks. The Cards are gonna be highly suspicious & watching for any Fishy surprises. Maybe it's time to unveil Gurley the passer instead. :sneaky:

Something about the Cards seems to arouse images of our pass rush and the sounds of snap, crackle, & pop. I really like Carson, but he is standing in the way of our damn victory. Something or someone has to give, and I would much prefer it to be the statue decorated in red & white behind the Cards' center.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
This game to me is a "Defining" game. In past years, this would be a typical loss. After 2 wins and the Shitbirds coming off an ugly loss. To win this would say a few things. One, that the team is mature enough and focused enough. Two.. that the talent level is finally there. Thirdly, it says the coaching staff is preparing and executing the game plan effectively.

A win would say to me that the Rams are on the upswing. A loss says the team growth isn't there yet.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Seattle pulling away from Jets - looks like they'll be 3-1 with a bye and then the Falcons at home. They could easily be sitting at 4-1 by then. The Cards have the 9ers and Jets, so they could be 3-3 or 4-2 if they beat us today. We have the Bills and Lions on the road, which could be a tough game - they're a hard team to know what to expect. We should win at least one of those, which would leave us 3-3 or 4-2, depending on today.
Today's a big game - every division game is crucial when you have 2 playoff quality teams in your division. Part of me wants to believe we can pull off a win today, then I think when is the last time we won two important games on the road in a row?

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
No Cooper or Spruce........that's interesting. Brown inactive too.....

RamzFanz

Damnit
Seattle pulling away from Jets - looks like they'll be 3-1 with a bye and then the Falcons at home. They could easily be sitting at 4-1 by then. The Cards have the 9ers and Jets, so they could be 3-3 or 4-2 if they beat us today. We have the Bills and Lions on the road, which could be a tough game - they're a hard team to know what to expect. We should win at least one of those, which would leave us 3-3 or 4-2, depending on today.
Today's a big game - every division game is crucial when you have 2 playoff quality teams in your division. Part of me wants to believe we can pull off a win today, then I think when is the last time we won two important games on the road in a row?

Jets aren't pushovers. 4 point game at half.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was at this game last year and had a great time. Hope we're able to pull it out without me in the stadium :D

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Huge game for us today, hopefully we can paly well and the offense continues the upward trend!!! of the last couple of weeks. Gotta feeling we're gonna see Goff today.....under what circumstances I don't know......maybe we'll be winning by a lot late in the game!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Got to work today so our game starts at 11:15 for me so I got to vacate these premises until the wee hours of the morning. GO RAMS!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was at the game a few years back on Thursday night football when we sacked them 9 times. Man I'd love a repeat :)
That was a Rams All-Time Single Game Record!! Hopefully we can Break that today!!(y);):D
I'm hoping to see both Quinn and Donald get "Hat Trick's" today, that's 3 each, so minimum 3 more from the rest of the Team is doable!!:yess:

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Rams need to keep their emotions in check. This is going to be a tough game and the Rams are succeptable to falling apart when over stressed.

Britt and Tavon both playing injured and no Cooper or Spruce has me worried.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
We're here. Fellow ROD members from left to right:
Bruce2980 and son Daniel.
8to12
MojoRams
Rosy (Mojo friend)
Karen (8to12 friend)