Rams at Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They need to come out with the same intensity they did last week . This team isn't ready to take anyone lightly .

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
lol.

a7040235867b431dbbe7a3ff64097997.png
Add another 3 n out for AZ.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
10-0 Bills :sneaky:

Watching it. Liking it.
Like i've said before the Cardinals finesse game struggles vs strong, physical defensive fronts.
Buffalo sucks offensively though, so i doubt they can hold a lead all day.

4 straight three and outs to start the game for AZ

az looked like shit in the preseason....and if the Bills want Rex & Rob to stay, they better start winning...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Looking at Marcus Marriota....I see why you don't want running QB's...Just like RGIII...Injury risk is almost as high as the fumble/turnover risk...

and look at Derrick Carr...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm predicting a Rams loss. Tampa has an offense and can score touchdowns, 5 in 2 games. If the Rams score 1 this game it'll be a small miracle. I think it'll take at least 14pts plus to beat the Bucs. Yes, even with our defense.
They also have a QB that throws INT's and gets rattled when things don't go his way.

Winston will be calling Russell Wilson after the game, so they can cry on each other's shoulders about the Rams physical play

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
az looked like crap in the preseason....and if the Bills want Rex & Rob to stay, they better start winning...
According to the Fox broadcast Arians' teams have struggled vs Rex Ryan teams in the past. Kind of reinforces my point about strong fronts vs an Arians offense i guess.

jap

Legend
The Horns embarrassed themselves on Monday night two weeks ago, getting shut out in a game they should have won. That uses up their 2016 quota of losing winnable games. Whether they grind this out in ugly fashion or whether they light up the Bucs D all game long, it's high time we get this playoff campaign underway.

I am looking for The Mighty Quinn to reclaim his title as the most feared exterior DL man in the NFL. After young Winston shot off his fool trap last ProBowl, I am looking for Aaron the Terrible to continue to extend his ownership of the title of the NFL's most dominant interior DL man. Mark "Dr. Death" Barron wants to make a few exclamation marks all over the Tampa Bay O. EJ is looking to renew his previous relationship with Evans, where the dominance was rather one-sided.

On the offensive front, the Horns simply have to figure out how to force opponents to pay for over keying on Todd. I mean, 8-9 guys all over the Express! leaves a lot of other guys free to exploit the Bucs D. If Case cannot take advantage of these opportunities, someone else will have to. Play action passing to Tavon and Kenny should help us move quickly downfield. If the D starts adjusting to cover our fly guys, we turn the Express! loose on them. The Horns need to get to the point where 8-9 defenders against Todd means easy bombs to our fly guys and quick 'deaths' to hapless defenders.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
EJ is looking to renew his previous relationship with Evans, where the dominance was rather one-sided.
Man...the smartest move in some time...if he did this for this exact reason...was Fish holding this guy out..to make sure he's 100% healthy for today...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
We win today...I see tied for first..AZ is garbage going east....I hope this doesn't bite us in the ass....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is a non-division game they need to get above .500, with division game vs the Cards looming next week.

History says we see a flat team come out and lose this game. Unless this year's team is actually different or something.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I want to hear William Hayes mic'd up today! He needs to lead this team vocally today. Keep them on point.

This is not going to be a walk in the park. We need to come ready and hungry!