Rams at Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Got a lot of ROD bucks riding on the Goats today, hope they transition to Rams dog gone it!!!!!

No turnovers, get TGII going, and let's see if Quick and Higbey can contribute.
" Have NO fear OC, My Brother!! By the end of the 1st Quarter the Buc's will be Singing 'Who let the Dog's Out'! Keys to the game ..
* Look for Safety Blitz's ..
#20 LaMarcus Joyner.jpg

* Donald to DOMINATE!
aaron-donald7.jpg

* Frankenstein to Hold the Edge!
Havenstein.png

* And "Gurrrley to the Right, Gurrrley to the Left, and Gurrrley Up-The-Middle!!
Gur1.jpg

And that's just in the 1st Quarter! Second Quarter .. We go " Air-Borne" on them!!

Pisssst! Don't tell anyone, But your not alone going LARGE in the game, there are a few of us!!!(y):snicker::shades::popcorn::rockon::cheers:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Fairly easy to score on the Buccaneers, so they damn well better do that. But they can also score some points (and did against us last time), so the key is not letting them get ahead. Have to have to have to have to get them playing from behind in this one.
Right-On -X-!! Get the Buc's Playing from behind, Winston will get Pass-Happy, and Williams will Turn the Dog's Loose!:shades::popcorn::cheers:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If we don't score a TD today against the Bucs we join the '76 Bucs as the only teams ever to not score a td in the first three games of a season.

Just throwing that out there.
You know someone will bring that up at the beginning of the game!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Right-On -X-!! Get the Buc's Playing from behind, Winston will get Pass-Happy, and Williams will Turn the Dog's Loose!:shades::popcorn::cheers:

Couldn't agree more... Taking the crowd out of the game a little would really help...Come on guys, help me get over this nausea from stressing out...Cautiously optimistic, but too many times I haven't been able to count on these guys.O is paramount, said Brigadier General Obvious !!!

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
there's must win games and then there's this game... every fucking year we beat Seattle and then shit the bed the next week no matter who we play. Said it last week after we won.. it's not 7-9 bullshit, it's Fisher bullshit.

lets take care of business today. It's time to string some wins together. LETS GO

Q729

Legend
Agreed, this might be the defining game of the year..I know many don't agree, but to me this will set the tone for the season...Big win shows they're ready to perhaps turn the page, loss is terribly debilitating...
I don't think a win here is so much turning the page, but just staying on the page we're on! We should be comfortable taking these games by now in the grand scheme of things, but alas the team always finds new roadblocks to progress.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
WHY is this game not an early game?
I wondered this too....It should help since the late start is 1pm on the west....the 10 am start is a disadvantage to me...probably have to arrive at the field at 7 or 8 am...which is 4 or 5 out here....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
10-0 Bills :sneaky:
Watching it. Liking it.
Like i've said before the Cardinals finesse game struggles vs strong, physical defensive fronts.
Buffalo sucks offensively though, so i doubt they can hold a lead all day.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Watching it. Liking it.
Like i've said before the Cardinals finesse game struggles vs strong, physical defensive fronts.
Buffalo sucks offensively though, so i doubt they can hold a lead all day.
lol.

a7040235867b431dbbe7a3ff64097997.png

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm predicting a Rams loss. Tampa has an offense and can score touchdowns, 5 in 2 games. If the Rams score 1 this game it'll be a small miracle. I think it'll take at least 14pts plus to beat the Bucs. Yes, even with our defense.