Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
OK the Goff muff was unfortunate but not all on him. Unfortunate for sure. We are not playing well and only down 3 on the road in the cold.....Plenty of Football left..Lets Go!

MachS

Hall of Fame
Man our defense keeping us in this game. Sean run the fucking ball.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I think Goff is fine. But McVay is going to get him killed tonight if we don't start running the ball more.

Good thing is it looks like the Bears offense is currently as off as ours.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big stop by the D there . I'm worried about the O

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
When people post about has goff joined the elite well.....one step towards that is how he handles this adversity because confidence must be low bears are swarming and it's freezing so let's see how he responds ...he isn't elite yet but this response will show a lot I don't mean this one drive I mean the rest of the game. He looks bummed dazed confused and concussed. So let's prey!!!

fearsomefour

Legend
Now just need some rhythm on O.
Get a simple pass to a TE or a screen, something to get something going on first down.

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
If they want to rush Goff like they’re doing, we need to go with the screen game

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Last week I heard a stat that Goff had 18 touchdowns to 2 ints at home.

On the road he was 9-5.

RamWoodie

Legend
I think Goff is fine. But McVay is going to get him killed tonight if we don't start running the ball more.

Good thing is it looks like the Bears offense is currently as off as ours.
Just get him on the move a little...he'll do fine!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Lose 2 yards on a pass play and have illegal block. Seriously??? Then throw a pick. What a disaster.
Man can you please R-E-L-A-X.. There is Alot of game left and your negativity is killing me worse then their air raid horn in my headphones

fearsomefour

Legend
When people post about has goff joined the elite well.....one step towards that is how he handles this adversity because confidence must be low bears are swarming and it's freezing so let's see how he responds ...he isn't elite yet but this response will show a lot I don't mean this one drive I mean the rest of the game. He looks bummed dazed confused and concussed. So let's prey!!!
That's how he always looks. Haha.
Confidence won't be an issue even if the rest of the game is like it had been so far.

Cydekikk

UDFA
McVay is fearless as a play caller. Double edged sword. When it works, you're a genius. When it blows up...

Still think something's off with Goff.

I also think sometimes, in this environment, cold and on the road, with some pressure on your qb, you have to be a bit more conservative. Run more, use some screens, short passes to flats to negate the rush.
I hope he (McVay) is not morphing into Martz 2.0 as far as his play calling....

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I’ve been calling on McVay to run it but play action on first down is gonna be wide open.