Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lose 2 yards on a pass play and have illegal block. Seriously??? Then throw a pick. What a disaster.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we please run the ball or at least do some playaction

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shit fucking effort on offense so far. I don't like the play-calling. Goff is playing like crap. And the OL isn't being consistent.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This Bears D looks to be all it's been hyped up to be, at least so far...They've just smothered the Rams O...Time for a stop and hold the damage to 3

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Remember when there was a thread about how McVay gets too pass happy at times and everyone kinda crap on it? Yeah

I’ve been crapped on several times for calling it out. But its a fact. Most Rams losses over the past 2 years can be pinpointed to McVay abandoning the run. I dunno what it’s gonna take for him to not do it anymore but man he needs to figure it out.

Q729

Legend
Yeah, we're not high flyin' it tonight. Can't just turn that switch on. I hope we can keep the water out though.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Wow people Whitworth and Goff ran into eachother causing the pick but man let me tell you the sky is Falling

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
McVay is fearless as a play caller. Double edged sword. When it works, you're a genius. When it blows up...

Still think something's off with Goff.

I also think sometimes, in this environment, cold and on the road, with some pressure on your qb, you have to be a bit more conservative. Run more, use some screens, short passes to flats to negate the rush.