GAME DAY Rams at Bears - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Stafford was good his first year with the Rams. Obviously since he won a Superbowl. But I'm starting to think he's even better the last couple years. The things he does with the arm talent and between the ears is elite.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford was good his first year with the Rams. Obviously since he won a Superbowl. But I'm starting to think he's even better the last couple years. The things he does with the arm talent and between the ears is elite.
I was literally just thinking the same thing. 37 and no drop off, just improvement. I fucking love that guy.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
What in the world was Stafford thinking….

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Wtf was that play, coming out of a timeout you cannot have that when you are well within FG range. Might have been able to run for the 1st down even. Stafford has been great today but that is a brutal throw.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Just when I was praising Stafford he makes a bad decision. But that guy looked like he stepped out before the catch.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That was alarmingly bad by Stafford