GAME DAY Rams at Bears - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

swmizzou83

Starter
We were never going to get that call. Caleb Williams is supposed to be the next great QB and they were going to make sure he didn't start the season 1-3

swmizzou83

Starter
I would love for once Stafford to just slam down his helmet and start screaming at the refs. The fact the for whatever reason they refuse to protect him like they do other QBs is completely ridiculous.

Tano

Legend
I don't know if I can watch another game with Reeder and Rozeboom as starters.

They piss me off so much, my head is going to explode.

img GIF

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
I'm all for being optimistic and hopefull but I'm calling it in. No playoffs this year, but great kicker!

Tano

Legend
I was saying that the Rams should go for it on 4th down. Their defense had been letting them down the entire second half for the most part because Chicago figured out what us fans know that if you run up the middle on the Rams - Reeder and Rozeboom will give up 5 to 7 yards every play.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Unless they replace Reeder and Rozeboom - I agree with you.
You know we're going to roll with these two bums, barring injury. McVay signed his commitment to them when he let go of Jones (for whatever reason).

Tano

Legend
You know we're going to roll with these two bums, barring injury. McVay signed his commitment to them when he let go of Jones (for whatever reason).
I have to agree with you on that. McVay is being stubborn on his decision to get rid of Jones.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
You realize the Rams have $2M in cap space right now. They saved 2.4M letting Jones go. Just saying.

All those guys on IR have depleted our cap.