Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
20181021_080447.jpg

View from hotel... Looks like the Rams will have to clear things up for the 9ers...

Last edited:

Ram65

Legend
I'm expecting the Whiners to be fired up. At 1-5 this is like their super bowl. Rams have to use that last game for a little motivation. This one will be physical.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

I got burned last week! I bet a "sure thing" for Goff to throw at least just 1 (or more) touchdown. He threw none. Zero, zip. I lost like $50,000 rod dollars on that. Who would ever think he wouldn't throw at least 1 touchdown in an entire game?
Therefore, let me teach you all something you didn't know.
Betting is risky, haha. It doesn't always go your way.

jap

Legend
Rams are losing all-time series with 49ers
The Rams and 49ers have met 136 times in their storied histories, but it’s been San Francisco on top in that span. The all-time series sits at 68-65-3 in favor of the 49ers, who won the last meeting in Week 17 of 2017. In that game, the Rams obviously rested their starters as they prepared for the postseason, while Jimmy Garoppolo and San Francisco’s top players were out there playing to win.

The Rams have lost four of their last five against the 49ers and seven of their last 10, so San Francisco has had their number of late.

This nonsense has to be remedied immediately!!! We are the ones who used to beat the '9ers like they were tom-tom drums on a consistent basis. It's high time we returned to our historical roots. Besides, if we must lose this season, it simply cannot! be to the damn '9ers!!---or any other squad in the wild, wild NFC West!!! I could care less if Jimmy G is hurt---the '9ers must pay dearly for over hyping him!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Referee: Taunting on the Rams defense for yelling ... "overhyping Jimmy G much?"

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The 49ers have sunk assets into their defensive line like no other team in recent years, spending three first-round picks on Buckner, Arik Armstead and Solomon Thomas. Only Buckner has been a consistent player for them with Thomas falling out of favor and barely playing more than 50 percent of the snaps.

Really surprised that Thomas isn't working out. Was certain he'd be one of the best pros from that draft class.

Oh and lmao at TO struttin around in the gold jacket. #superdouche

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Damn, I was looking forward to Goff to Cooks burning Sherman all day

Yeah I am tired of all the talk about how good Sherm is this season. Smoke 'n mirrors IMO. Would have been nice to see him get at least thrown at by our offense. Oh well.