Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Now I will say..... it will be nice to have 10 days before our next game while our opponent....plays on Monday night............. (that's the kind of shit they used to pull on us......)

Ellard80

Legend
Refs bailed us out with a bad call, but Donald showed up when we needed him.

I said the same thing a bit.. ago someone rated it "different opinion"... I watched the play 3 times I can't find any offensive pass interference...

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Why do I get the feeling I prob should stay away from here this week. Feel like there will bee those who won't just enjoy the fact we won. Yes it was ugly yes we have work to do. But when the chips were down odd against us we did what was needed to win somthing we haven't been doing here recently. Yea it was the 49rs it was a desperate team clawing to not go 0 and 3 a desperate/creative head coach who didn't want to be 0 and 3 it was a short week yes again the d has some work to do but we didn't fold and lose we rose to the situation and preserved the win. This is why the games are played you never know what is going to go down. I'm kinda glad it went down this way it forced our offense to step up and win won. Lots of learning done today

I feel u.. But, still... you never want to just settle.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said the same thing a bit.. ago someone rated it "different opinion"... I watched the play 3 times I can't find any offensive pass interference...

They only showed one angle. How can you tell if he extended the arm. I don't think the cb would just run away from him.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rams 180

New things to like , new things not to like

jap

Legend
It's amusing that the D, who was suppose to be carrying our new offense, is the unit that is struggling. Our O can score: if our D holds other teams down while the O builds a comfortable lead, our opponents will go to a one-dimensional offense, and our D can simply pin their ears back and start a sack party.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I feel u.. But, still... you never want to just settle.
Whose settling I never said settle. I said take the Win lots of good lessons to learn. Our offense stepped up. We played a division rival walked out with a close win when in days past it would have been a loss. Yes the defense sucked but that with time can and I'm certain will get fixed.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
It was a bad angle. He pushed off at the top of his break w/ his inside arm and did extend it. And while tripplette didn't get everything right...that call was the example of what you are supposed to call.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I rated it diff opinion simply cause any call in our favor bad or good that hurts the forty winers is a good call in my book.

jap

Legend
This is late because I just got in, but what the hell!?!

Final Game Stats

Horns
Passing
Goff: 22/28 for 292, 3 TDs 0 INTs for a PR of 146.73
Rushing
Gurley: 28/113, 2 TDs
Austin: 3/14
Receiving
Woods: 6/108
Watkins: 6/106, 2 TDs
Gurley: 5/36 TD
Kupp: 2/17

Note: Goff completing 22 of 28 passes is a very healthy 78.57 completion percentage.

'9ers
Passing
Hoyer: 23/37 for 332, 2 TDs, 1 INT, for a PR of 98.03
Rushing
Hyde: 25/84, 2 TDs
Mosteri: 3/11
Breide: 3/9
Hoyer: 1/9, TD
Receiving
Garcon: 7/142
Goodwin: 2/62
Juszczyk: 1/34