Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
I think we've rattled 'em, boys. Not sure how the way this D has been playing... and Tavon. It's like bobbling is his normal way of receiving the ball!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you can be a bust in 6 games can you not be a bust in three.lol

Nope. Goff can be labeled a bust after 7 starts, but he has to prove it for two years to shake the label.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We might see Kupp returning punts against the Cowboys.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Blew out my knee a few weeks ago and had a major set back when I jumped up to cheer. Wrapping it in heat and hoping I don't need surgery.

100% worth it, would do it again.

Drive down and finish them off boys.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Technically yes but don't forget the great field position from the first play of the game.

Woods and Watkins have combined for 12 catches for 214 yds with 2 td's.
Really Prime.You gonna nitpick this thing?lol

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
This is incredible, the Rams could legitimately have the most point per game after this week is over. McVay is unreal!!!

P.S. Fisher was beyond incompetent

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
The 49ers have a punter?

Anyone else want to close their eyes when Tavon fields a punt? Beginning to think he does.

A stop is a stop, though. Nice place for some Gurley and a play action throw or two, put this away.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Dan Graziano/ESPN Staff Writer
Leave it to ESPN to spin a moral victory for their favorite little Whiners in a sport without moral victories. If the score was reversed all we'd hear from ESPN is 49ers genius and Rams busts.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams scored 110 points in their first 6 games last year. So far in game 3 we are at 107...