GAME DAY Rams at 49’ers - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Praying for Dustin Hopkins speedy recovery. Please, for the love of God, go sign Riley Patterson if that happens.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
It’s completely unacceptable that an NFL team cannot acquire a kicker that can make extra points. Honestly, it doesn’t seem it would be THAT difficult
I think that's what I saw Shanny saying on the sideline...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is better than Havrisik by default right?

e8a.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So are the Rams gonna drop Maher at the Oakland Greyhound depot?
"Goin' Greyhound" ~ Brett

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It’s completely unacceptable that an NFL team cannot acquire a kicker that can make extra points. Honestly, it doesn’t seem it would be THAT difficult
I could kick that shit no problem.
~ @Loyal

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Maher is not good. Weird how people kept wanting him back. Gotta be someone better out there. He can’t be relied upon.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's Sam Darnold boys. He's gonna make mistakes if you make him move in that pocket.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Wonder if Kathy Ireland is looking for work?

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
My Grandson is a Safety not a place kicker but I watched him hit 12 in a row from 40 yards the other day.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I wonder what the all-time record is for missed kicks. Rams have a season leading 12 so far

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame

It is a lot more difficult when you keep the guy that keeps missing easy ones for WAY too long, and when he inevitably fails, you go back to the last guy that failed miserably. . . .