GAME DAY Rams at 49’ers - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
If I'm reading the report right Hav is not playing. Not sure how we handle the whiner rush. Hope the O line can hold up

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
GDP64kwXkAAHpSL.jpg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I hope our OL isn't a mess because that is how you make a game uninteresting and get people hurt. It also severely hampers your ability to assess skill positions.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
If I'm reading the report right Hav is not playing. Not sure how we handle the whiner rush. Hope the O line can hold up
On the Rams website it doesn’t list Havs as being one of those who won’t be playing. So unless something breaking has come out you read the report wrong.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I want to see Tomlinson a bit and maybe even Zach getting 5 or so carries

RamWoodie

Legend
Obviously pulling for a Rams win...BUT...I gotta see what type of feel Wentz is gonna have for the WRs. Wentz's mobility coud really be a problem for the 49ers.

On defense I have a better feel...BUT...THEY GOTTA TACKLE BETTER, as McVay has already stated earlier in the week.

GO RAMS!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
9ers rush wont be Bosa et all - it will be their #2s.
I expect them to play that starting front for a while, maybe the first quarter or half. Try to get a nice lead. Our OL should be fine though vs them as long as Hav is out there. Hav & Jackson both are good vs that power rush of Bosa's.

What worries me is our defensive front without AD. Big game today for the rook to anchor that 3T and maybe move around a bit like AD. Mainly just stop the run and work the contain and we should be ok given that it's Darnold. Also not having Jones out there calling things is a concern too. Wonder how they plan to work that.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Let’s say Puka gets 35 yards on 1 catch. Does he immediately sit or does he need to get the record for receptions as well?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've yet to see anything today about somebody being out that we didn't already know. And we don't know anything about a Hav injury. We know he was full participation the last two practices of the week.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
How did the 9ers finish with only 8 more sacks than the Rams?

This Rams D is almost exactly halfway between the best defense and worst defense when it comes to points per game. And That's with the returns for TDS factored in. Does anyone know a website that factors those out?

An influx of defensive talent will be very interesting to see next season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How did the 9ers finish with only 8 more sacks than the Rams?

This Rams D is almost exactly halfway between the best defense and worst defense when it comes to points per game. And That's with the returns for TDS factored in. Does anyone know a website that factors those out?

An influx of defensive talent will be very interesting to see next season.
Their DC is bad ours is good. :D

tempests

Hall of Fame
Let’s say Puka gets 35 yards on 1 catch. Does he immediately sit or does he need to get the record for receptions as well?
I imagine they leave him in for a little while but if the opportunities aren't coming they'll pull him.