Rams are in serious trouble and ditching Jared Goff may be the only way out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

all these headlines make me feel ill from all these nimrod's mental deficiencies.

does anyone actually read one word after seeing the headlines?

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
Attacking other members is a Violation of our Terms and Conditions. It will lead to a timeout and could lead to an end to membership here.
Is this thread still going on ? The OP has got to have the IQ of a pigeon shit.
Let it die and get on to talking about real football matters. The biggest thing going on with the Rams right now is the O line. Mistake letting Saffold go. Fix that and all our issues go away for the most part. Top 2-3 team when that get it straightened out.
My football 101 theory. Spend a pick on the O line, top 3 rounds most years and your football team with be a good one. Great O lines make average RBs, WRs and QBs good. And very good ones All Pros. Can not teach size and mobility with the big guys. They either have it or they do not.

Ram77

Rookie

View: https://youtu.be/dJtK9XwEW8g

This 45:00 minute breakdown of our offense pretty much says everything you need to know. Great work by JT O’Sullivan. Pretty much stems from the OLine and not knowing their assignments and poor technique. This falls on the Oline coach IMO. Also some poor play designs by McVay and technique by the receivers. Lastly some poor decisions and execution by Goff. They ran the ball pretty decent. The only way they can get out of this slump is to run the ball more and play action off of it. Starting Sunday hopefully against Chicago

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This was worse than a Vent Thread.

I say adios to it right now. May it die a miserable death.

Status
Not open for further replies.