Rams announce signing of 22 UDFA's as of 5/15/19

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny you mentioned this kid. I havent been on much but did want to come on to talk about Bachman.

As a BC fan and alum, I watch a lot of ACC football. Got to see this kid play a lot. First off, I am surprised he was not drafted. That being said, I think this kids is a perfect fit for McVays offense.

Why is a perfect fit? He is quick is small space as well as being fast. He runs terrific routes which to me is essential in a McVay offense. He has great hands and really good after the catch. When you think of the Rams receivers, to me Woods and Kupp are our top 2.....just my opinion. What makes them so good is their ability to run good routes. McVays offense is derived on that very skill. What also stands out is reports that this kid is a bit of film freak which I think will translate.

If given the opportunity, I am excited to see what this kid can do in this offense. I feel like when Kupp went down we didnt have a viable replacement. Im not a huge Reynolds fan, but having a guy like Bachman who I believe could fill in for say a Woods or Kupp if they got hurt. Clearly he is not going to start but I think he could be a good depth guy that more importantly should contribute if we had any injuries at the WR position.

He looks like a really good fit so yeah I'm with you. He just needs to win a spot on teams and from there I do think he could stick.