Rams Announce Practice Facility in Woodland Hills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't know if it's normally, but about a month or so ago I came across this video on YouTube and watched it. It's a drone flight video of the "renters" new practice facility. Unfortunately, after watching the video, I was somewhat impressed. It looks pretty cool in my opinion.

Having watched that video, and now comparing to the video posted earlier in this thread on the Rams new practice facility, it was a little bit of a let down. The renters place looks a little more bitchin then ours, again, my opinion.

View: https://youtu.be/m3wTFfQU7ho?si=FGsOPaAPC9hdXcSJ

Meh. Better looking building. Looks like our facility is more spread out.

Renters have lipstick on another Spanos pig.

I'm going to guess ours has at least as many bells and whistles but likely more.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I’m guessing when all is said and done with the new site, it’ll be very modern and at a high level of standard. I can’t imagine this current rams organization and Kroenke going cheap. They will spend and make sure it’s top notch. I’ll be very shocked if it ends up being something less.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I don't know if it's normally, but about a month or so ago I came across this video on YouTube and watched it. It's a drone flight video of the "renters" new practice facility. Unfortunately, after watching the video, I was somewhat impressed. It looks pretty cool in my opinion.

Having watched that video, and now comparing to the video posted earlier in this thread on the Rams new practice facility, it was a little bit of a let down. The renters place looks a little more bitchin then ours, again, my opinion.

View: https://youtu.be/m3wTFfQU7ho?si=FGsOPaAPC9hdXcSJ

Pretty sure the buildings you are seeing are TEMPORARY, kinda like it said in the vid.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, kinda looks fairly plain and boring. Can't help but notice that.
You just want a 4 Star hotel over looking the fields so you can sip champagne, watch the Rams practicing and follow MMA championships! Maybe a Karate61 Dojo onsite?