Rams Add WR and TE per Jim Thomas.. My Take

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

It is my aspiration here to give a full account of the obvious. :cool: Not coincidentally, both Fisher and BrianS. like them their 2 TE sets. The 1 TE has to be an inline blocker who can handle DEs. Usually your better blocking TEs are veterans cause ya gotta learn how--you don't come out of college doing it. Mulligan was both a Titan (practice squad) and a Jet so he knows both Jeff & Brian already and they him. Reports on Mulligan I read say he is a tough inline blocker. Which is good cause without a 1 TE to handle that, Kendricks just becomes a novelty act in different subpackages and not a real #2 TE. Also, the way this offense works, as often as not the 1 TE is also a pass blocker. He is a 6th O-lineman. Experience matters.

Point is, without him, the Rams didn't have any of that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I know, I know, I know that we can't count on him, but I think we are doing a slight disservice to Hoomanawanui by not mentioning him. When he WAS healthy he is a multidimensional TE who can play either position. When he was on the field the Rams were a better team.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
DR RAM said:
I know, I know, I know that we can't count on him, but I think we are doing a slight disservice to Hoomanawanui by not mentioning him. When he WAS healthy he is a multidimensional TE who can play either position. When he was on the field the Rams were a better team.

I agree. I wish Hoomanawanui could stay healthy, but when he is healthy, he's great for us.

(Off-topic: I'm finally at 1,000 posts! Yes!)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Memento said:
DR RAM said:

I agree. I wish Hoomanawanui could stay healthy, but when he is healthy, he's great for us.

That is the good omen that will keep Hoo healthy this year!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Memento said:
DR RAM said:

Congrats at 1000, that is a good mojo, husker!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:

:plus1:

Anonymous

DR RAM said:

Well, the thing is, Big Mike recently starting running again, and then, as fate would have it, hurt himself doing a pre-run stretch.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.
smiley-laughing013.gif
smiley-laughing021.gif

I love Big Mike's play. But, any day now he will get hit by a meteor while slipping on a banana peel.
smiley-laughing001.gif

bluecoconuts

Legend
zn said:
DR RAM said:

Well, the thing is, Big Mike recently starting running again, and then, as fate would have it, hurt himself doing a pre-run stretch.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.
smiley-laughing013.gif
smiley-laughing021.gif

I love Big Mike's play. But, any day now he will get hit by a meteor while slipping on a banana.

Seriously, someone needs to remove all mirrors and ladders from his house.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
zn said:
DR RAM said:

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.
smiley-laughing013.gif
smiley-laughing021.gif

I love Big Mike's play. But, any day now he will get hit by a meteor while slipping on a banana peel.
smiley-laughing001.gif
You hurt yourself writing that...Nyuk nyuk nyuk.