RAMS 2020 Coaching Staff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Having Greg Olson back as a Ass HC is nice.I remember when Linenhan fired him. Funny how McDaniels got the HC job for the Raiders.He was the Broncos HC & then Fisher hired him as OC.His last coaching job before his last from NE.

Liam should bring more excitement & a higher scoring average in 2022.The fact O’Connell is gone will only make Matthew Stafford a better QB

O’Connell & Stafford had a weird relationship as QB to OC.It was good last season. The Rams won a SuperBowl,but change & growth is some much better.

Mcvay builds relationships,but NOW he is set FREE as his Own Man.

Freshly Married & a Ram’s Family Man! May his Legacy continue.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Having Greg Olson back as a Ass HC is nice.
Just want to point out he’s back as Senior Offensive Assistant.

Thomas Brown is assistant Head Coach;

Between Olsen and Coen, we’ve added a lot to our offensive strategy… Toss in McVay, this is a high horsepower group.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Between Olsen and Coen, we’ve added a lot to our offensive strategy… Toss in McVay, this is a high horsepower group.
There is a coach on the Golden State Warriors who is basically Stef Curry’s coach. Went to school with him.

Anyway my point being,I’ll find it interesting who hangs out with Matthew Stafford during games coach wise. Last season it was Kevin O’Connell,but when Goff was QB it was Zach Robinson. Zach Robinson last season though was basically Cooper Kupps coach?The season Kupp had could see the same thing again as Robinson & Kupp going over plays with the Microsoft Tablet.

-thanks ,yeah thought Olsen was more the assistant HC

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

I wonder if McVay has an actual timeline for his departure, at this point. If so, is that communicated to people like Coen and Brown? And are they considered potential replacements, or will the Rams want to go outside the organization?
I tend to think that, unlike some of the coordinator positions, they would promote from within.

I didn't mention Morris, because I expect him to get a HC job by next season.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams coaching staff

Wow - it was fun seeing Eric Henderson calling plays.He is going to be a HC soon enough. I know if Raheem Morris becomes a HC he knows who he wants as his DC.

Chris Shula did all right ? Cohen seemed to have a hard time.The Rams we’re over matched at times.