Raise your hand..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You have a much bigger problem at coach. Are you all stupud enough to let Moore walk and keep that relic McCarthy?? I sure hope so. :)

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Hell yes he can win a SB with this team. Look at the roster. It's stacked.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yes, I'm pretty sure McVay can win a SB with us, but damn it's difficult. Need overwhelming talent AND great luck.

Moving forward, McSnead really need to avoid the big contract mistakes like they did with Goff and Gurley. Rams have over 39M in dead money this year, which really is a tremendous hurdle to overcome.

IMHO Rams have a great shot to win it all with Stafford (and AD and JR) sometime in the next four years. But the stars have to align just right.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
6705624e49d0d843bbfebfab90cfcca7.jpeg

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
He’s still a very young coach and has a lot of learning to do. He’s gotten better, but yes is too stubborn to run the ball at times which is frustrating. He was slow to adjust Sunday night which was frustrating but he did adjust. The O-line couldn’t block to save Staff’s life… it’s hard to put that all on mcvay, even when he was moving the pocket, stafford was still being hit. That game was ultimately lost due to the O-line, and two foolish throws by stafford. The play calling sure didn’t help in the first half, but I’m not sure how much that really changes when the line doesn’t do their job.

Agreed but despite that we could have still won if Stafford didn't throw the two picks and give them a big lead that they milked the rest of the way. Of course it seemed like the refs didn't want to let the Rams come back either the way they whistled us for everything while letting Ram defenders get horse collared and no call.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I think McVay is good enough to get us to a Superbowl, but too stubborn to ever win one.....and we have data to show the current status of that.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
He’s young and will improve with more experience… frightening for other teams.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
timmy time smiling GIF by Aardman Animations

Should this even be a question? He's the best coach we've had since Vermeil, and even Vermeil didn't have four (probably five, barring an epic collapse) consecutive winning seasons with us.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We’ve got the best HC in pro football.

They all lose games. He wins a lot.

We are very lucky. Sit back and enjoy this.

Go Rams!

tempests

Hall of Fame
We have the players and coaches capable of getting there.

Can't guarantee anything, but we're one of the top five teams in the NFC and I have every confidence they'll keep playing good football.

Loss to the Titans was tough but they're a really good team too. I'm not throwing in the towel just because of what happened Sunday night.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
You have a much bigger problem at coach. Are you all stupud enough to let Moore walk and keep that relic McCarthy?? I sure hope so. :)
Just because someone's a good OC, doesn't mean they'll be a good leader of men. With that said, history has shown no head coach has ever won a SB with 2 different teams. Also, I was just being a smartass.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I complain about some things he does that drive me batshit but he's about as good as it gets. Took over what a 4 win team? Then has not had one losing season. What he's done in today's NFL is amazing.

You need some luck to win it all I think. Look how long it took Arians to have the roster to win it. Plus I can't think of a HC that I would rather have then him. All these guys have flaws and do irritating shit as HCs.

So what would "luck" for us look like? Getting Akers back for one. Or finding a physical back under a rock somewhere to help balance this offense. You gotta be balanced in this league to get past teams in the playoffs, because nobody is so dominant in one phase that they can just do that one thing and wipe the floor with everyone.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just because someone's a good OC, doesn't mean they'll be a good leader of men. With that said, history has shown no head coach has ever won a SB with 2 different teams. Also, I was just being a smartass.
Oh I know. But McCarthy couldn't lead bees to honey.... Just my humble opinion..

sloramfan

Starter
ya my hands are raised..

but for those that think it was scheme... adjustments...

i saw a better team in the trenches show thier worth...

the rams were the lesser team... no shit sherlock...

i'm the worst of the rose colored glasses fan among all.. but i do call them as i see them...

that team will beat the rams more often than not... sorry folks, it is what it is....

can we recover?... of coarse we can...

just win next week baby... it's always, just what matters...

go rams

slo