Raiders at Rams - Preseason Game 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
THE ONLY BOBBY WORTH A DAMN IS BOBBY BROOOOWN!

Psycho_X

Legend
Lol was about to say I’ve been disappointed by Bobby Brown this drive and he makes that play. Who else should I be disappointed for?

Psycho_X

Legend
Definitely am disappointed by Evans. Completely and totally disappointed. He should be ashamed!!
Embarrassed Shame GIF

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
New drive for our offense, lets see if we can avoid a penalty ...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You get a VPN, I use NordVPN, and sign in and pick an international address. I usually use Germany. Then open NFL game pass international and buy a yearly sub for like $120ish. On game day I hook my laptop to my tv, sign in and connect to international address, then open game pass in a browser and pick my game and make it full screen. This will be my third season doing it and you can watch any game live and replays. Have never had any problems. Plus, if I’m on computer I can watch any game on second monitor if I’m working or playing a game too.

VPN services are a dime a dozen. I grabbed NordVPN because they had a deal for three years at $2/mo.
Thanks, have to check into that.