Raiders at Rams - Preseason Game 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff is gone, and we're still calling the dumb WR screens on 3rd and 10+ lol. Why the hell are we doing that shit in a preseason game?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Apparently a game from earlier today is more interesting than scrubs for Raiders and Rams. :angry4:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFL game pass international with vpn. I stopped relying on other stuff for my streams. Got Siciliano and Talib calling the game.
I have that, but I didn't feel like logging in. I'm using a streaming site.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Goff is gone, and we're still calling the dumb WR screens on 3rd and 10+ lol. Why the hell are we doing that shit in a preseason game?
Kevin O'Connell special

TexasRam

Legend
i guess ill just wait 15 minutes. IF they dont show the Rams game ill try a stream

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The guys on the DL right now aren't inspiring confidence.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm curious if NFL network has to wait until 7:30 to switch to the Rams/Raiders full time. That's what time it says it's on, so there might be some weird contract stuff that makes them jump around like some sort of shitty redzone.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
OL and DL depth are very worrisome. Honestly, the starting interior OL is worrisome.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
2 lbers and a sefety couldnt hold Carr out of the EZ? lame

edit: guess they could lol, but not the rb

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm not happy that anyone that runs into ernest jones still makes a couple of extra yards moving forward to the ground. i hope he hits harder in the regular season.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Lot of fuckng Fader fans sounds like. Fuck them.

For those seeing that Miami game on Reddit/Bite try the Weakspell streamer he has the Rams.

Psycho_X

Legend
How do you get it?
You get a VPN, I use NordVPN, and sign in and pick an international address. I usually use Germany. Then open NFL game pass international and buy a yearly sub for like $120ish. On game day I hook my laptop to my tv, sign in and connect to international address, then open game pass in a browser and pick my game and make it full screen. This will be my third season doing it and you can watch any game live and replays. Have never had any problems. Plus, if I’m on computer I can watch any game on second monitor if I’m working or playing a game too.

VPN services are a dime a dozen. I grabbed NordVPN because they had a deal for three years at $2/mo.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I'm curious if NFL network has to wait until 7:30 to switch to the Rams/Raiders full time. That's what time it says it's on, so there might be some weird contract stuff that makes them jump around like some sort of shitty redzone.
Yeah my DirecTV guide says 7:30 JIP (joined in progress). Ridiculous.....