GAME DAY Raiders at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
Whew. They survived. I still don't understand how coming out of the bye they came to the conclusion that reeder and rozeboom are still the answer.. and the one offensive player they need to cut playing time for is Jordan Whittington

Tano

Legend
Whew. They survived. I still don't understand how coming out of the bye they came to the conclusion that reeder and rozeboom are still the answer.. and the one offensive player they need to cut playing time for is Jordan Whittington
Whittington has a should injury.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Who would have thunk it??? THE DEFENSE WINS THE GAME!!! Good on Shula...they started shaky against the run, but shored it up and played well!!!
Shula and the rookies just needed a little experience and rest. This D is a MLB away from being a pretty good D.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Congrats to coach for the 79th win tying John Robinson‘s record
and I had to look that up, not to diminish either coach!

John Robinson w/9 seasons as HC, record: 79 - 58 = 137 games
Sean McVay w/8 seasons as HC, record: 72 - 49 = 121 games

Toothsayer

Rookie
Name
Richard H Stee
Sexy stuff.

images (3).jpeg

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
I think some of our offensive woes are almost hubris related. We keep trying to play the same as if we had our three best receivers and a full O line out there. Not a ton of adjustment to the reality at hahand.
I'm super happy for the win, but one of McVay's weaknesses is inability to make adjustments. It's very concerning.