GAME DAY Raiders at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Legend
Finally, the D creating some turnovers and scoring points off of it. Great gand by Durant so far. Keep it up D! Don't let up.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
And again Reeder can’t get off a block.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just don't give up 7 here.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Reeder driven back 3 yards again.
Yeah but he was a yard into the backfield!! LOL
If it was getting caught on a blitz - what else do you want. Josh Wallace is a player that can be picked on.

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
They are winning against a bad team.. but watching a lot of guys on the Rams who just kind of accept the result of the play. Fine pushing a guy out of bounds when defending under 1 minute. Guys not fighting for yac.. accepting being blocked and slowing pursuit etc. It's going to be tough to compete with good teams playing this way

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Are we a stud MLB away from being a pretty good D?

Tano

Legend
They are winning against a bad team.. but watching a lot of guys on the Rams who just kind of accept the result of the play. Fine pushing a guy out of bounds when defending under 1 minute. Guys not fighting for yac.. accepting being blocked and slowing pursuit etc. It's going to be tough to compete with good teams playing this way
Unfortunately you are right about our defense.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well we needed the defense to step up today. And they have. Big time. :thumbsup1:

Just finish strong in the second half. Run the ball, kill that clock, and keep the heat on Minshew.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
We’re actually leading at half time?

I know I’ve been drinking all day, but this is too much…

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are we a stud MLB away from being a pretty good D?
I think we need another corner (deep safety and NT too) but this defense would look a lot better with a stud backer.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We’re actually leading at half time?

I know I’ve been drinking all day, but this is too much…

Don’t hold your Breath!! The Rams
Were up 13-10 last week against the Packers. Blows my mind how RAM FANS don’t LOVE This SHULA DEFENSE!!!

Glad Kyren scored his 6 once again.
Let’s just hope Mcvay mixes the run with the pass.

They do well with this WR group as well.Just need the blend.Can’t get Matthew Stafford HIT