Raheem to ATL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Wow. This was a bit of a surprise.

I wonder what Bellichick’s options look like now?
Right?
Seems like the odd man out at this point.
Maybe he wanted more money and power than ATL were willing to part with.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Pokemon Clapping GIF

Ignore the Haunter laughing; he's happy for Raheem, and this was the closest I could find to a congratulations in Pokemon.

Congrats to Raheem! I love what he's done with this defense; he's done a hell of a job with our younger players. It's going to be a big job to replace him, but with a solid signing or two in free agency and, of course, the draft is only going to help our new DC.

Personally hoping/thinking they give Pleasant a second chance.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
So… who’s the next DC?

And who is Rah taking with him?
Both interesting questions and there have been no leaks, no indications from legit reporters like Jourdan ... as far as top guy. Looks like Zac is gone ... going with Rah ...

He's entitled to take Pleasant (if a promotion) and other assistants to position coaches ...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I can’t wait for him to run the “Brotherly Shove” over and over again.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
If you are an up and coming coach, working for the Rams is a pretty good stepping stone to advance your career.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Waiting for the thread that will speculate on who McVay will hire as the new Defensive Coordinator.

Pleasant, Lake and even Shula could be in-house candidates
A return of Staley may not be out of the question.
Thinking Evero (I am a huge fan) might remain in Carolina with the hire of an offensive head coach.

I have previously mentioned Jim Leonhard as a personal favorite. Could also see Green Bay having an interest.

Curious about the Ravens' Anthony Weaver, who has a D-Line coaching background that could make him a fit.

Can we all agree ... No thank you Joe Barry?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.