R.Foster Released and signed by Skins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
he was arrested Saturday for suspected Donestic Battery. The 9ers are releasing him. His talent is off the charts. (Don’t know how to do the link thing)

Do we have the veteran leadership to guide this young man? I would love that ability on defense!

Probably a no for me, but I could be talked into it. Lol

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
he was arrested Saturday for suspected Donestic Battery. The 9ers are releasing him. His talent is off the charts. (Don’t know how to do the link thing)

Do we have the veteran leadership to guide this young man? I would love that ability on defense!

Probably a no for me, but I could be talked into it. Lol

This is not his first instance of domestic violence. I wouldn't touch Foster with a fifty-foot-long pole.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This is not his first instance of domestic violence. I wouldn't touch Foster with a fifty-foot-long pole.

Nope, can't touch him, plus IMO, he's Misguided and mentally ill...Let's hope he gets the help he needs.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't even think about it Les, the guys made for the unemployment line. An idiot for hitting women, an idiot for doing it a second time to the woman who recanted on his last court case, idiot might not be a strong enough word actually. No way in the world anybody should want him on their team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, hold up a minute. Let's just look at his accomplishments first.

He was suspended the first two games of this season for violating the NFL's conduct and substance-abuse policies. He's dealt with shoulder and hamstring injuries and missed the past two games with a hamstring injury and was listed as questionable for Sunday. He had 29 tackles in six games this season with no sacks, forced fumbles, fumble recoveries or interceptions. He also missed 10 tackles in six games, according to SportRadar, and has the second-highest rate of missed tackles among any linebacker with at least 200 snaps on defense.

Where do I sign?

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I'm not against recelamation projects by any means. I think everyone deserves a second, third fourth etc... chance if they earn it. That said, Foster has shown no ability to reform who he is at this point. In two years if he's earned a chance I'd give it to him but not now. Not even close.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lynch gambled and lost. That was clear a year ago but they have been trying to make it work which is very entertaining.

In a very short window thus far Lynch has looked like a guy in over his head in the GM role. Hope that continues and that he finds a way to whiff on some fantastic defensive players in this draft up high.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
And that bar should be very, very high.

Heck, Ray Rice was a domestic violence fundraiser and advocate for victims because of what his mom went through punched out his fiancée while in a drunken argument and never played again.

I dunno what a person would have to do to earn another chance at something as elective as pro sports, but It's got to be a lot, genuine and sustained.

fearsomefour

Legend
And that bar should be very, very high.

Heck, Ray Rice was a domestic violence fundraiser and advocate for victims because of what his mom went through punched out his fiancée while in a drunken argument and never played again.

I dunno what a person would have to do to earn another chance at something as elective as pro sports, but It's got to be a lot, genuine and sustained.
Be very productive and not near the end of their career....and not have a video of it released.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Well, hold up a minute. Let's just look at his accomplishments first.

He was suspended the first two games of this season for violating the NFL's conduct and substance-abuse policies. He's dealt with shoulder and hamstring injuries and missed the past two games with a hamstring injury and was listed as questionable for Sunday. He had 29 tackles in six games this season with no sacks, forced fumbles, fumble recoveries or interceptions. He also missed 10 tackles in six games, according to SportRadar, and has the second-highest rate of missed tackles among any linebacker with at least 200 snaps on defense.

Where do I sign?
You forgot about how he almost punched NFL nurses and doctors during the physical portion of the combine, and was sent home. He didn't agree with their opinions.

Red flag...much??

RamWoodie

Legend
You don't need a guy that can play well but you don't know if what he does away from the game means he won't show up game day. Credit SF for being willing to part ways!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
and not have a video of it released.

The NFL game him 2 games IIRC even though they saw the video. It changed when all of the world saw what he did.

The social conscience of the biggest sport in the nation is so bankrupt it's beyond belief. It's only been lately that they have decided to give degenerates only one extra chance.

Jerruh signing Greg Hardy has shifted things too.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The NFL game him 2 games IIRC even though they saw the video. It changed when all of the world saw what he did.

The social conscience of the biggest sport in the nation is so bankrupt it's beyond belief. It's only been lately that they have decided to give degenerates only one extra chance.

Jerruh signing Greg Hardy has shifted things too.

My son stopped being a Cowboys fan because of the Hardy signing.

After the KC game, he became a Rams fan.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The guy is super talented, but no, we should not sign him.

TexasRam

Legend
The Niners continue to solidify their legend in this decade.

Quite a legendary number of draft and FA busts to behold.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
Run away. This guy hit his girl on a road game in the team hotel. Just an outrageous amount of stupidity.