Puka Nacua

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I just can't get over how good this kid is and how likable he is.

Get ready for a shit-ton of commercials with him in them next season... a SHIT TON.

Earned.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
probably stormed off because he didn't want to congratulate players that were trying to hurt him. I don't blame him at all.

Yeah lions were definitely playing dirty, and getting up and celebrating after was adding insult to injury. My hope is they make it to the superbowl and get absolutely curb stomped by the Ravens.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah lions were definitely playing dirty, and getting up and celebrating after was adding insult to injury. My hope is they make it to the superbowl and get absolutely curb stomped by the Ravens.

I’m rooting for a Packers/Ravens SB

the way Love just dissected the vaunted Cowboys D was a thing of beauty and I could see them doing the same to the 9ers

And the Packers D has been opportunistic af lately.

I was rooting casually for Detroit all season, but fuck that… all those dirty hits make them dead to me. I’d have been fine win or lose, but not that dirty shit again… really brought back those nasty Super Bowl 36 memories of the Pats teeing off on us with impunity

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
That would be fitting. Keeping the Niners out of another SB.
And a "real" bad ass team show them what getting beat up by a true bully is all about.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Beat the shitters and I love you long time.