Puka Nacua

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
The rushing leaders screenshot shows KW23 to have played in 17 games. Wonder how they missed that. It makes his totals that much more impressive.

Half the RBs on that screenshot list did not play 17 games. Sloppy List.
it's the official NFL website ... it's not sloppy it shows team games played. It's done that way so NFL PR folks can know that the site is updated because it happens fast, minutes after the game. So, when the late games are on the media-types know that the early games have been updated and then can be used.

It has game played by individual players at another spot.

It's so if some writer is doing a story he does not have to waste time looking at a list with one guy playing 13 games and other 12 and maybe he does not know if that team had a bye week already or if a guy was hurt ... if they want that info they look at another spot.

The reason I posted it was because it was updated faster than Pro Football Reference and the rest, they get to it by the next day. I don't take a position one way or the other but I understand what thy are doing.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
How about Confusing!?!

Just busting balls.
Sure ... if it were up to me, and it's obviously not, I'd have both team games or a "through game 12, or week 13 or whatever" and the actual games played -- but that's just me.

When I want the games and starts and so on ... PFR is the place. When I want something five minutes after the game or an hour to get answers to questions I have, like maybe "Hey where does Puka rank in receiving yards"

Rather than wait until morning, I go to NFLGSIS ... so there is, to me, a place for both. It would be better if they gave more information rather than less ... but it's what we have to live with

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
How cool is it that our team now holds the rookie records for receiving and rushing yards. Puka beating a 63 year old record pairs nicely with Dickerson's 1808 yards from 1983. :helmet:

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Another outstanding game yesterday, but the most impressive thing was the way he stormed off the field after the game. It was as though he knew we had been robbed and he was livid.

Well on his way to being a Rams legend, this young man.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Puka has quickly become many young Ram fans favorite player, and I love it. He plays the game the right way.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Another record for Puka. Gotta love it. He took down a Seahawks record this time.

Most yards receiving in a playoff game, by a rookie.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Puka is the type of cat who plays better when he's angry. Not many players can say when they're at their highest emotional state they step it up a notch or two.

Fucking stud.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I can't believe how many hits he took in that game.

I hate to say it.. but I hope he steps out of bounds or goes down a little more often in the future to save himself.

He was just an effing beast yesterday.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I can't believe how many hits he took in that game.

I hate to say it.. but I hope he steps out of bounds or goes down a little more often in the future to save himself.

He was just an effing beast yesterday.

He needs some bigger shoulder pads lol. I think he plays with the same shells kickers play with. lol. he's an animal

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Another outstanding game yesterday, but the most impressive thing was the way he stormed off the field after the game. It was as though he knew we had been robbed and he was livid.

Well on his way to being a Rams legend, this young man.
Yeah, I saw him storm off. Thought it was kind of strange, but I ain't mad at that dude for nuthin. He leaves it ALL on the field, every game. Love that kid.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Yeah, I saw him storm off. Thought it was kind of strange, but I ain't mad at that dude for nuthin. He leaves it ALL on the field, every game. Love that kid.
probably stormed off because he didn't want to congratulate players that were trying to hurt him. I don't blame him at all.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Maybe he was pissed about Higs, too.
Maybe but that wasn't an illegal hit it was just dirty but they hit Williams Puka and Stafford directly in the head. That's just straight out trying to end someone's career