Pro Days...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
65% completion.. 5 interceptions .. and 30 Td passes in 430 attempts?

Those aren't the numbers of an inaccurate QB

What was his completion percentage in passes over 10 yards in 2023?

I’ll give you a hint…

It’s below 40%

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mid-late round pick is worth the risk on Milton IMO. Could be a swiss army knife sort of player I was hoping Perkins could be.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
65% completion.. 5 interceptions .. and 30 Td passes in 430 attempts?

Those aren't the numbers of an inaccurate QB
Actually 65% isn't anything great. The td/int ration sure that's fine. That completion percentage though yeah, I counted 40 QB's of at least 300 pass attempts last year that were higher. He's not an accurate QB especially when you start to go beyond 10 or even 20 yards down field passes. He's got a cannon, just not very accurate.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I’d rather take a chance in just about any other position than QB with every pick the Rams have in this draft.

Penix absolutely no way I want him on the Rams. Prema Donna drama queen with injury history and older if I’m not mistaken.

Milton I don’t know enough about but not impressed with a guy who can’t hold his job in college and is terrible outside 10 yards down field.

I’d rather spend the pick on a kicker.