Pregame Tailgate: Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How much per person are you willing to spend (food, location, non-alcoholic drinks, amenities)?

• $7.50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $10.00

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • $12.50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $15.00

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

RamzFanz

Damnit
UPDATE:

Location - The spot for tailgate is finalized and confirmed. It is Tigin Irish Pub in the Hampton inn, 2 blocks from the dome and the other hotels. We get the large patio and any main bar room we spill over into. They are excited to have us and have been extremely helpful!

http://www.tiginirishpub.com/stl/

Food - They are setting up a grill for hamburgers, brats from Thordaddy's favorite brats deli. There will also be Slaw, Chips and canned Soda.

Music - Tigin's is providing a live band.

Price - The above is $10 per person. Pay when you get there BUT I need a solid count to pass on so I will do that count in a separate thread on the main Rams forum so it will be more visible (if that's OK). You do not need to buy Rams tickets from the group to be included, so any and all going to the pre-game, please respond to that thread with a head count. The headcount we give them is an expectation we are setting so they can buy food.

Alcohol - Beer tubs and cocktail waitresses, purchase what you want.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What do you have on tap right now RamFan?? I am finishing off my 'Moose Drool' clone in the keg, and getting ready to brew an IPA heavy in citra hops. I'm calling it 'Kama Citra'!
Sorry. Just saw this. We have 12 beers on tap - everything from a 100% German Pilsner golden ale to an Irish style nitro stout.

For IPAs we have 3 on tap. We do a session that has a little Citra, a little Mosaic, Zeus, Amarillo, and Nugget. It's pretty tasty. We just did one of our Tail Curler series with 100% Centennial hops. Nice and crisp with a good malt back bone. Still - my favorite is our standard IPA. Real rich and malty but with a good balance of Nugget, Cascades, and Centennials.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The new bier hall at Urban Chestnut brewery is pretty kick ass too.

As far as proximity to the downtown hotels, Ballpark Village would be a good choice too. Lots of different bars - great scenery! And just down the street from the hotels most are staying at.

http://www.stlballparkvillage.com/

They have a PBR, with outstanding waitresses, a Howl at the Moon 'piano bar', and a couple other cool bars / restaurants.
That sounds cool. Frankly, I live in a state with more brewpubs than you can shake a stick at and I own one too. I'd rather hit an area that maybe has a couple or a few fun bars and/or restaurants that are a stumble away from my hotel.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
That sounds cool. Frankly, I live in a state with more brewpubs than you can shake a stick at and I own one too. I'd rather hit an area that maybe has a couple or a few fun bars and/or restaurants that are a stumble away from my hotel.

Absolutely. It's definitely within walking distance of the downtown hotels, or a very quick cab ride.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Just bought my 3 terrace level tix and will be at Tigin's for the pregame party

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Hello, this is Terrie Rich's wife and I would first like to apologize for the fact that I have not been very involved in this whole process. Thank you to each of you for all that you are doing to make this happen. The LLS is so excited to be a part of this you all have really brought the Rams Nd LLS together.
I am so excited to meet each of you and know that Rich would be so proud. I would like to thank you all again for helping him through the 18 months of his battle.
I look forward along with 25 of my family and friends to party at Tigins with you all.
See you all Sunday.........❤️

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hello, this is Terrie Rich's wife and I would first like to apologize for the fact that I have not been very involved in this whole process. Thank you to each of you for all that you are doing to make this happen. The LLS is so excited to be a part of this you all have really brought the Rams Nd LLS together.
I am so excited to meet each of you and know that Rich would be so proud. I would like to thank you all again for helping him through the 18 months of his battle.
I look forward along with 25 of my family and friends to party at Tigins with you all.
Can't wait Terrie. George and I talk about Rich all the time. He says Lauren is going to be there too. I'm really looking forward to meeting you and honoring our friend.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Can't wait !

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
OK, if we can bring food as was said earlier... I'm bringing poppers and stuffed mushrooms. You all gotta let me know what you want in them though or don't biatch. :cool:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
OK, if we can bring food as was said earlier... I'm bringing poppers and stuffed mushrooms. You all gotta let me know what you want in them though or don't biatch. :cool:

Make em with whatever your favorite is. I'm looking forward to trying some of those peppers.

When I make stuffed poppers I call them ABTs... Atomic Buffalo Turds. I stuff jalapeños with some veggie and scallion cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and a half of a habanero pepper. Wrap it in bacon and smoke em. I like very spicy poppers.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Make em with whatever your favorite is. I'm looking forward to trying some of those peppers.

When I make stuffed poppers I call them ABTs... Atomic Buffalo Turds. I stuff jalapeños with some veggie and scallion cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and a half of a habanero pepper. Wrap it in bacon and smoke em. I like very spicy poppers.
AH MAN! Now you got my tailgate gene a raging.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

I'm afraid of making them to spicy is why i asked. I'm thinking of the Hungarians, with cream cheese and Colby Jack and garlic and/or onions mixed in with the cheese. Wrapped with bacon naturally. I do have super hot powder I can add to the cheese. I normally leave the membranes and some seeds in the Hungo's which helps with the heat factor. But a Hungo is what it is. :cool:

I'll see about making 2 batches. Got the mushrooms going too.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

You ever had chocolate Habs?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Never heard of that ???

Chocolate habanero's. :)

chocolate habanero 01.jpg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Alright, gotta map this place out. MLK is closed until Thanksgiving or so I've heard. That sucks. You guys flying in are lucky. :cool: