Pregame Tailgate: Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How much per person are you willing to spend (food, location, non-alcoholic drinks, amenities)?

• $7.50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $10.00

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • $12.50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $15.00

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was thinking of a namby pamby mirobrew but now I know for sure what I'm bringing a cold keg of to the party!

Coolblue.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABtZCxBDekg

Hey! No fair invoking the Rosey card. He's in my top 3 of all time Rams. I even named one of my Labs after him and it ended up being my best Lab ever. But you do know that Rosey is into Microbrews now - right?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hey! No fair invoking the Rosey card. He's in my top 3 of all time Rams. I even named one of my Labs after him and it ended up being my best Lab ever. But you do know that Rosey is into Microbrews now - right?
Hahahaha! See. It serves you right!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Hey! No fair invoking the Rosey card. He's in my top 3 of all time Rams. I even named one of my Labs after him and it ended up being my best Lab ever. But you do know that Rosey is into Microbrews now - righ

I'm taking this to a higher court.

Bugs Bunny is on his way.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
That is a great song, and the beer ain't bad either. I lived in San Antonio for a few years during the Urban Cowboy days... I believe that song was even in the movie.

That's how I KNOW that there's no cure. It's terminal.

I loved the movie Urban Cowboy. Bud Freakin' Davis! Great songs in that movie!! I thought Debra Winger was so damn hot (Sissy!)

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
What? They couldn't settle for PBR like the rest of the no taste hipster world?

What do you have on tap right now RamFan?? I am finishing off my 'Moose Drool' clone in the keg, and getting ready to brew an IPA heavy in citra hops. I'm calling it 'Kama Citra'!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What's everyone doing Saturday night? Any get-togethers??

Absolutely. We might not have finalized the plan, but I am planning to meet up with the ROD gang that night. 100% all in on that.

CodeMonkey

Absolutely. We might not have finalized the plan, but I am planning to meet up with the ROD gang that night. 100% all in on that.
Hell yes! Probably something downtown or close is best. Something by the riverfront maybe. Ballpark Village is huge close and might have something popping. Schlafly Tap Room (micro brew lub) is not too far nor is Soulard. Or something along the metro like Union Station might work.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What's everyone doing Saturday night? Any get-togethers??
Without a doubt, this gang will be kickin it somewhere in the Lou that night. Maybe that Tigin Pub will set aside a keg for us?

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Hell yes! Probably something downtown or close is best. Something by the riverfront maybe. Ballpark Village is huge close and might have something popping. Schlafly Tap Room (micro brew lub) is not too far nor is Soulard. Or something along the metro like Union Station might work.

Maybe something within walking (and stumbling) distance of the hotels???

RamzFanz

Damnit
Maybe something within walking (and stumbling) distance of the hotels???

I like me some Schlafly tap room though, very tempting. STL MIGHT have Uber by then so a little distance may be fine.

The Brewhouse is big and has good micro brew right there at the river front. First beer is free with a text to their coupon number. The staff is meh and it's not very clean though. They have a beer garden they would probably give us though.

I would choose a STL original for Saturday.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
STL original sounds good. I'm sure whatever you locals pick out will be great. ..... Uber and Taxi's work for me. If I hop on the Metro Lite Rail I might end up in KC!

CodeMonkey

Schlafly Tap Room is one of my all time favorite places. They have a lot of space too and sometimes they host events. I'll do some checking. Its not far from downtown but is just a little too far to walk.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
The new bier hall at Urban Chestnut brewery is pretty kick ass too.

As far as proximity to the downtown hotels, Ballpark Village would be a good choice too. Lots of different bars - great scenery! And just down the street from the hotels most are staying at.

http://www.stlballparkvillage.com/

They have a PBR, with outstanding waitresses, a Howl at the Moon 'piano bar', and a couple other cool bars / restaurants.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The new bier hall at Urban Chestnut brewery is pretty kick ass too.

As far as proximity to the downtown hotels, Ballpark Village would be a good choice too. Lots of different bars - great scenery! And just down the street from the hotels most are staying at.

http://www.stlballparkvillage.com/

They have a PBR, with outstanding waitresses, a Howl at the Moon 'piano bar', and a couple other cool bars / restaurants.
That's where I'm thinking, somewhere close to where everybody is staying. I like the "crawling distance" advantage. :cheers:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just over 30 days out now so does anybody need some money for this yet? How are we going to pay? Can we utilize the ROD donations system for this? I think that might be the best way to keep up with it and get money to the hands that need it. What say ye?