Predict Rams Trade Market Outcome

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rams will…

• Trade for an A list (starter, Pro Bowl caliber) player.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Trade for a role player/depth.

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Trade Akers and otherwise stand pat.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Do nothing.

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If the Rams can add a very solid edge rusher... the floor would be Fowler-ish... the line gets healthy... and they can develop a reliable running game.. this team can compete at the highest levels.
Yep.. niners will be a challenge.. I'm not as freaked about CMC in some ways, because they Rams have upgraded their run D. Add a Bobby Brown to the rotation to keep the main guys fresh.. and a legit edge.. and they should be really good on D.

RB? It could be anything from a low-end power back like Foreman as some have suggested.. to a guy with serious upside like Gibson. Either one could help.. and if Williams really is a talent.. bringing in a Foreman makes sense.
I am afraid the 9ers have the better roster this year. We're better at QB but our OL situation is grossly magnified vs their front. Now CMC coming in gives them three very nasty threats underneath. They're going to be hard for our defense to stop, and we can never do shit vs their front because McVay never has a run game vs Shanny and they sit back and play heads up while their front gets home.

But I'm not gonna write the Rams off yet. McVay is at his best when he gets forced to make tough realizations. He always comes out of that corner swinging and I love him for that.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
After missing out out on McCaffery the Rams have shown that they intend to trade for a running back, so that will happen.
Then take Akers and a draft pick(s) and trade them to the Panthers for Burns.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I am afraid the 9ers have the better roster this year. We're better at QB but our OL situation is grossly magnified vs their front. Now CMC coming in gives them three very nasty threats underneath. They're going to be hard for our defense to stop, and we can never do shit vs their front because McVay never has a run game vs Shanny and they sit back and play heads up while their front gets home.

But I'm not gonna write the Rams off yet. McVay is at his best when he gets forced to make tough realizations. He always comes out of that corner swinging and I love him for that.

That’s why I think an edge is critical.
The 9ers IOL isn’t good. With a real edge.. 4 man fronts are possible. They can run a 4-2-5 well… if healthy.
It’s not great timing for the next game against those shitheads… but the D could be rocking by playoffs.

Rams Oline will just have to be healthy & better.. or nothing will really improve.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Akers probably has about as much value as a ham sandwich right now. Teams know there is a rift and he has not been able to produce consistently. Someone will give him a look but trade for him, I don't know about that.

Feels like a cut is possible. But hopefully after they add some help to the backfield.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Cowherd and McIntyre on The Herd floating the idea of a 3rd to NYJ for Elijah Moore.

Worth it?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Cowherd and McIntyre on The Herd floating the idea of a 3rd to NYJ for Elijah Moore.

Worth it?
100% yes. Moore in a McVay offense would become a household name.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Re: Moore...

He is a small dude first off, which I don't know if that helps us. Also he's whining about time and opportunity which McVay is not a fan of. Would he have that with us? I am not so sure about that.

When Van returns Moore wouldn't sniff the field. He'd be a "Tutu plus" which is to say a little bit bigger but another unused skill piece for the collection.

So just go get a fucking RB Rams. Learn the fucking lessons you keep needing to relearn in the regular season. Get a good back in here and everything on offense will look very different.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
If we get Chubb, then Vegas as a great opportunity for an awesome prop bet. Who goes on IR first between Chubb & CMC?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

This yr you have to somehow make the playoffs and avoid them in rhe playoffs.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
Look at us, all dreaming about another brilliant bail out move to put us back in the driver's seat. Just may be there isn't a magic wand this year. All eyes on the front office. Go rams

Malibu

Pro Bowler
This year is harder due to parity more teams think they can make the playoffs outside of Minny, Philly the rest believe they are in the hunt in the NFC except for Carolina.

Need one more week of games to see if that will free up some more talent.

This year is harder in terms of the Rams Von was technically all they needed. Most forget OBJ was a luxury pick Woods got hurt the day OBJ signed. We need more players than just a Von type we need OLine help, thin at CB, RB and there is OBJ. We did not need to worry about the OLine at all last year we had 2 very solid corners it was the OLB and RBs last year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Philly's gonna be a problem in the NFC. But I think with a couple tweaks, if the Rams can get that done, they're right in shit.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Akers probably has about as much value as a ham sandwich right now. Teams know there is a rift and he has not been able to produce consistently. Someone will give him a look but trade for him, I don't know about that.

Feels like a cut is possible. But hopefully after they add some help to the backfield.
Yeah, the longer it takes the more I think they end up releasing him to go elsewhere. I still consider edge rusher to be top priority. And RB the next priority. Henderson's an average back and Brown is the classic backup. After that there isn't much depth.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Yeah, the longer it takes the more I think they end up releasing him to go elsewhere. I still consider edge rusher to be top priority. And RB the next priority. Henderson's an average back and Brown is the classic backup. After that there isn't much depth.

No depth ? Every RB on our team other than Williams will be entering free agency after this season, so yes, no depth is quite right.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And the backs we do have all have a history of not being able to string games together. Still amazed that Hendy hasn't been hurt yet. And I suspect that has more to do with this being a FA season for him than anything else.

Some poor team will bring him in this offseason thinking they have a pass game piece and in the first month of the season his ass will go straight to IR. Bank it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Philly's gonna be a problem in the NFC. But I think with a couple tweaks, if the Rams can get that done, they're right in shit.
Seattle twice. New Orleans, AZ and Denver. Those are very winnable games for us. If we want to get to ten wins we need to find a way to win a couple tougher games. The Chargers and Raiders to me would be the best candidates. Won't be easy but doable.

TB's offense sucks so if our offense can avoid being dominated by their defense who knows? The Packers are in December where its pretty cold most times. But their offense is struggling too. Again, who knows?

I think we can chalk up losses to SF and KC. We just can't beat the 49ers. That is the one matchup that really does not work for us. With or without McCaffrey. KC's offense is too good to shut down. Our offense isn't good enough to keep up.

9 wins looks like it could get a playoff spot. But 9-8 sure feels like going in limping. Bottom line, improve the blocking and they will start looking like a legit contender. Will they? I don't know.