Pre-Season Game 3 - Rams @ Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Playing a pre season game how you will play a regular season game I would argue gives you a better understanding of what you got. You see how they play in your true offense/defense vs handcuffing them.

I’m not saying you go all out but WTF is wrong with looking at your opponent and teaching your QB if they bring this you throw here and we’ve got them. You then see if your QB is teachable and executes. At least run some well scripted basic plays. Same goes for the defense. You don’t reveal a blitz you have planned for San Fran, but why not a basic blitz to see how the player is as a blitzer?

It’s be one thing if they did that with guys who are gonna make the team as backups, but they were stupid by putting blitz packages and stunt packages on film and McVay knows better.

There was no development to be had with those guys who were in at that point as next to none will make that team.

It benefits us as it was embarrassing and we gonna hit Seattle in the mouth

Denver is gonna be smelling their own farts and getting rocked by Las Vegas cuz their scrubs beat our scrubs

I’m about over it, but I’ll always hate fuckface… err… Asshole Face

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It benefits us as it was embarrassing and we gonna hit Seattle in the mouth
Hopefully they don't need an embarrassing loss to be up for a division rival but I do find that to be an interesting thought.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just remember Payton....

hlDv78E.jpg