Potato Chip Battle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
All I know is that I am pissed off that potato chips don't count as a vegetable.

I mean what are potatoes? Are they an animal? NO! They are a fucking vegetable!

And what are potato chips cooked in? Vegetable oil!!

So we are talking here about a vegetable cooked in vegetable oil, and yet potato chips don't count as a vegetable.

Fuck you, nutritionists. Fuck you sideways with a 2 x 4.

:)
McDonalds used to cook them in tallow.

Hides from the abuse that Thirteen28 is sure to throw at him

MolaRam

UDFA
Uncle Ray's has some unique flavors. These are amazing.
20210714_181645.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Potato's a root.

Technically, there is no such thing as a vegetable. It's either a flower, fruit, root, gourd, or stem (might have missed a few)

So basically, unless it's a "fruit" (don't get me started on how tomatoes are a fruit), it's a "it's a vegetable".

What that means is that potatoes are a vegetable... you're welcome.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Potato's a root.

Technically, there is no such thing as a vegetable. It's either a flower, fruit, root, gourd, or stem (might have missed a few)

So basically, unless it's a "fruit" (don't get me started on how tomatoes are a fruit), it's a "it's a vegetable".

And Avocados are a fruit too and technically they grow on a bush not a tree.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Potato's a root.

Yes.
Tomatoes are a fruit.
It was the US government that had them classified as a vegetable, because they could add an import tax on them. Of course that was after they realized that tomatoes weren't poisonous. Lol

Cucumbers are a fruit as well.

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Broccoli is a flower…

If I get a vegan friend, I’ll send them a bouquet of broccoli… it is flowers after all…

Q729

Legend
Not too picky with potato chips, except I"m not too big a fan of Ruffles. I'll still eat them though. I like these cheap ass ones.

1627138157024.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like the mustard and the Buffalo ones. Better have good healthy teeth too. Lol
Buffalo ones are good.

I just asked my wife to grab some of these Pretzels but they were not in stock. I can't always find them. Those suckers are good.

…..

Legend
Kettle Chips are not chips. They are littlepieces of petrified wood unsuitable for human consumption.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kettle Chips are not chips. They are littlepieces of petrified wood unsuitable for human consumption.
Respectfully disagree. I LOVE BBQ Krunchers