Potato Chip Battle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Loyal 's FAVORITE chips
Hawaiian_Pizza.png
OMG, I'm here for it! ~ @RamFan503

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
These are pretty good:
1626183885069.png

But I'd really like to try those Old Vienna chips. I really do like me some Flaming Hot Cheetos. But of course this is a POTATO CHIP thread so... :evil:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
These things are so much better than Pringles. A little more crunch, and a bit thicker.

04119E55-9579-4706-A003-E7465F44EEB2.jpeg

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't eat chips very often, in fact quite rarely now days.

Salt and vinegar are typically my go-to, or Ruffles. I'll use Fritos mostly in cooking stuff (basically I use them to add a little extra crunch to quesadillas. Leftover shredded beef, good cheese, hot sauce, and fritos makes for an easy quesadilla for when you're too drunk/stoned to do much more than throw shit into a pan.

I like to dip Ruffles in baked beans, which sounds weird but I learned it from my sister and it's good. I don't do it very often, but it's pretty solid with American baked beans since there's usually more sugar, a nice saltiness to it.

Salt and vinegar Taytos are what I'll eat back home. Tayto, (Irish brand) were the first to put flavour on chips, they're similar to lays, just maybe a step above because our spuds are better. They also have a pretty standard cheese and onion one, but the flavours you can't find in the states are Smokey Bacon and Prawn Cocktail, which are better than many may think.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Mf.....u got me here. Delicious!
The only problem is you are sure to run out of dip before the bag of chips are gone. So you will need to get two jugs of dip, but then you will need a backup of bag of chips. Hell just get three of each.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
at $30+ for 1lb, nope i will pass
They didn’t used to be that. My grandmother had them as a service. Every week, they’d come in their Charles Chips truck and fill the can for a few dollars a week.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Kettle Jalapeño is my favorite.

Lay’s cheddar and sour cream come second

Middleswarth plain or Bar-b-Q are excellent local chips.

More times than not I go for the Beer pretzels

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
My favorite snack. My homemade salsa is the best. But when it comes to store bought nothing beats Bobby Salazar's. The Juanita's chips are the freshest chips on the shelf.

images
images

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My favorite snack. My homemade salsa is the best. But when it comes to store bought nothing beats Bobby Salazar's. The Juanita's chips are the freshest chips on the shelf.

images
images
New York City!!!! Get a rope...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
New York City!!!! Get a rope...

I don't care for Pace picante sauce. Tastes to vinegary for me. Bobby Salazar's is a local brand right here in the valley. They have a few restaurants too.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
All I know is that I am pissed off that potato chips don't count as a vegetable.

I mean what are potatoes? Are they an animal? NO! They are a fucking vegetable!

And what are potato chips cooked in? Vegetable oil!!

So we are talking here about a vegetable cooked in vegetable oil, and yet potato chips don't count as a vegetable.

Fuck you, nutritionists. Fuck you sideways with a 2 x 4.

:)