Playoffs! Here we come!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I predicted 5-7 wins this season and the boys told me to kindly stfu and enjoy the show. I love it.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!

I said it from the beginning, the moment last season ended

Q729

Legend
I didn't predict shit. I figured anything was possible depending on how they played and what kind of luck happened along the way. But yeah, didn't expect much because that's what all the expert fans were saying, but didn't rule it out either so... :effifiknow: :laugh1:

Antonius

Pro Bowler
This season has been a hell of a ride. I think most of us thought it would be tough to make the playoffs before the season started. I’m happy we did it. Let’s keep this thing going as long as possible

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
we're back.jpg

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
so we are 100% either playing @Det, @Philly or @Dallas correct?

oldnotdead

Legend
Oh yeah love the positivity on the board. Now it's on to kicking 49er ass next week. After we beat the Niners who ever we play first in the playoffs will know some badass MFers are coming to town.

Who knows this just might get Morris his HC gig seeing as how he's taking all the bows for the defense not giving credit to anyone else. :eyeroll:

dang

Legend
Two weeks to find a kicker who doesn't fill his pants every time he walks onto the field.

Thanks Steelers and nice choke Pete!
Maybe add a little help on the backend pass coverage as well. (I.e. Bat signal sent for the next Weddle).