Playoff Scenario

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I know we haven't been mathematically eliminated and our chances are very slim for the playoffs.So beating Az and Sea would be nice if it effects Az home field advantage and bye.And if Sea doesn't make it by 1 loss, they would both have the loss to us to blame and I would love that.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Sure, it seems that every year we look at these types of scenarios and then Rams themselves don't keep their part of the bargain by winning games.:(

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I thought it started with the Washington game....

Man, we really did piss away our opportunity this year. If not winning the division, the wild card doesn't appear to be a tough spot to get this season.
:rant:

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Playoffs, pffff... Let's win this week and then we can talk.

Or at least lets not totally embarass ourselves like we did the last 3 weeks. (the BAL game was an embarrassment because of how we just gave it away)