Playoff Scenario

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Okay, here's how the Rams are going to make the playoffs:

Week thirteen - Rams beat Cardinals, Chicago beats San Francisco, Giants lose to Jets, Atlanta beats Tampa Bay, Seattle loses to Minnesota.
Week fourteen - Rams beat Detroit, Chicago loses to Washington, Giants beat Miami, Tampa Bay loses to New Orleans, Atlanta loses to Carolina, Seattle beats Baltimore.
Week fifteen - Rams beat Tampa Bay, Chicago loses to Minnesota, Giants lose to Carolina, Atlanta beats Jacksonville, Seattle beats Cleveland.
Week sixteen - Rams beat Seattle, Chicago loses to Tampa Bay, Giants lose to Minnesota, Atlanta loses to Carolina.
Week seventeen - Rams beat San Francisco, Chicago loses to Detroit, Giants beat Philadelphia, Tampa Bay loses to Carolina, Atlanta beats New Orleans, Seattle loses to Arizona.

St. Louis 9 - 7 - 0
Atlanta 8 - 8 - 0
Seattle 8 - 8 - 0
Tampa Bay 7 - 9 - 0
N. Y. Giants 7 - 9 - 0
Chicago 6 - 10 - 0

Hey, it could happen!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love it!
Go Rams!!

Only 5 games left then the ridiculously long off season.... Better enjoy it while we can!!!
"Week thirteen - Rams beat Cardinals, Chicago beats San Francisco, Giants lose to Jets, Atlanta beats Tampa Bay, Seattle loses to Minnesota." Only one that scare me there is Seattle losing to Minnesota

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only 5 games left then the ridiculously long off season.... Better enjoy it while we can!!!

Oh... I'm not sure I'd use the word "enjoy"... but, I'll tune in, as I have every week since I got The Sunday Ticket in 1998 (hey, I just did some math.. 17 years of The Sunday Ticket @ avg. cost of $200 per season... I've spent $3,400 watching, for the most part, really bad football!!!).

"Enjoy"? Get back to me on Monday with the proper word, perhaps?

(hope it is enjoyable... maybe they win on for my birthday).

RamzFanz

Damnit
Okay, here's how the Rams are going to make the playoffs:

Week thirteen - Rams beat Cardinals, Chicago beats San Francisco, Giants lose to Jets, Atlanta beats Tampa Bay, Seattle loses to Minnesota.
Week fourteen - Rams beat Detroit, Chicago loses to Washington, Giants beat Miami, Tampa Bay loses to New Orleans, Atlanta loses to Carolina, Seattle beats Baltimore.
Week fifteen - Rams beat Tampa Bay, Chicago loses to Minnesota, Giants lose to Carolina, Atlanta beats Jacksonville, Seattle beats Cleveland.
Week sixteen - Rams beat Seattle, Chicago loses to Tampa Bay, Giants lose to Minnesota, Atlanta loses to Carolina.
Week seventeen - Rams beat San Francisco, Chicago loses to Detroit, Giants beat Philadelphia, Tampa Bay loses to Carolina, Atlanta beats New Orleans, Seattle loses to Arizona.

St. Louis 9 - 7 - 0
Atlanta 8 - 8 - 0
Seattle 8 - 8 - 0
Tampa Bay 7 - 9 - 0
N. Y. Giants 7 - 9 - 0
Chicago 6 - 10 - 0

Hey, it could happen!

I like the way you think but I have a different scenario:

Rams win out.

Cards lose out.

Hawks drop 2 games.

3 way tie, Rams hold the tiebreakers, NFCW division leader!

You see?! There are actually 2 ways the Rams go to the playoffs and all they need to do is win every game for the rest of the season!

Hey, it could happen!

I prefer my way because the pain it would inflict on the Hawks' and Cards' fans would be mindblowing. :sneaky:

fearsomefour

Legend

Rams win out.

Cards lose out.

Hawks drop 2 games.

You see?! There are actually 2 ways the Rams go to the playoffs and all they need to do is win every game for the rest of the season!

Hey, it could happen!

I prefer my way because the pain it would inflict on the Hawks' and Cards' fans would be mindblowing. :sneaky:
So.....Your sayin theres a chance??

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Love it!

I'm so sick of all the fire Fisher garbage this is a breath of fresh air.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Not that far fetched if we win out.

Can we correctly characterize this as a must win, yet? :D

…..

Legend
Jim-Mora1-copy.jpg

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Goodell suspends both the Cardinals and Seahawks on racketeering, so it comes down to Week 17 against the whiners for division championship. Rams win!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To quote our man 'Hunter' (aka Fred Dryer) " Works for me!!":shades::cheers:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Rams win out.

Cards lose out.

Hawks drop 2 games.

Hey, it could happen!

This is the Best scenario Yet!:mrburnsevil: