Playoff GDT: Seahawks at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your avatar still makes me laugh every single time I see it. Like really laugh out loud laughing. I have no idea why either..I have a cat and like cats lol.
Lol. It tickled me and I made it my avatar like 10 years ago. I changed it once and I lost my identity. Haha. Got many requests to bring it back so I've had it ever since. It's really not a knock on cats

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Could this be the beginning of the end for the hags? They committed so much money to their core players there isn't much left to address areas of concern. If any of those core players go down they don't have a lot of depth due to those big contracts. I wouldn't be surprised if they even missed the playoffs next season. A dynasty that never quite became a dynasty.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Could this be the beginning of the end for the hags? They committed so much money to their core players there isn't much left to address areas of concern. If any of those core players go down they don't have a lot of depth due to those big contracts. I wouldn't be surprised if they even missed the playoffs next season. A dynasty that never quite became a dynasty.

I sure hope so, now that they have committed so much to rw it looks like teams are getting better at defending him.