Playoff GDT: Seahawks at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Man, talk about coasting for the win. Seattle got hot like in 2nd half like Carolina did in 1st half. Carolina can't do this next week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Alright... Seattle knocked out.
Green-Checkmark-small.png

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Suck a big one Seattle!

By the way, how do you blitz Josh Norman, your best cover guy, and put Coleman on Lockett?

Thank god they held on though.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
FUCK THE SEAHAWKS!!! Pulling some fucking Greg Schiano bullshit at the end of the game. Fuck them.

RamWoodie

Legend
Arizona is going to kill them if they play like this. They give up to many big plays for a defenseven with so much talent
AZ struggled with GB last night my friend...and GB got really jobbed by an obvious PI that wasn't called or AZ is the loser!

The GB defense ain't even close to the Panther D'. Realize every game takes on it's own character. To look at this game and think you can judge the Panthers against AZ is just kinda goofy.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
AZ struggled with GB last night my friend...and GB got really jobbed by an obvious PI that wasn't called or AZ is the loser!

The GB defense ain't even close to the Panther D'. Realize every game takes on it's own character. To look at this game and think you can judge the Panthers against AZ is just kinda goofy.
Goofy? To judge a team from watching a football game? It's football you moron. Do me a favor don't comment on my post I'm done with you. First time I will have to use the ignore button

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Goofy? To judge a team from watching a football game? It's football you moron. Do me a favor don't comment on my post I'm done with you. First time I will have to use the ignore button
No personal attacks Hotanez. Next time just ignore them before commentating when pissed off at the comment. Or respond without attacking.Dont want to lose you.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont think he has the strongest arm, but I do think he has the greatest combo when it comes to arm strength and accuracy.
Threw the one pass 70 yards last night with a flick of the wrist. And the last Hail Mary? All arm.
Incredible. Never seen anyone like it.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
No personal attacks Hotanez. Next time just ignore them before commentating when pissed off at the comment. Or respond without attacking.Dont want to lose you.
Your absolutely right Tron and I apologize just got really pissed because I never use those type of words against fellow members. I hate that a few posters get upset because you disagree with them.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Threw the one pass 70 yards last night with a flick of the wrist. And the last Hail Mary? All arm.
Dont forget he was under pressure and stepping backwards as he threw that last one. He makes is look so easy, yet I dont think anyone in the NFL could pull that off like he does.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Your avatar still makes me laugh every single time I see it. Like really laugh out loud laughing. I have no idea why either..I have a cat and like cats lol.