Playoff game on Peacock / Playoff TV Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
No offense. This is way to stick it to fans who can not afford all the streaming services. They squeeze every ounce out of us for merch, parking, food and not just to stay home. Not to mention all the commercials.

When is enough, ENOUGH?

As long as humanity thinks it lives in a material paradime, greed is king.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Time to start posting stream sites for that game? I hope this fails big time so that the NFL stops this bullshit of trying to make fans buy multiple services to watch the games. Pretty soon, you'll be expected to pay $1000 per season to watch any football.

Well, they can expect anything they want… they’re also free to be disappointed when I rudely decline

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Our game will be @ Lions/Philly/Cowgirls so we primetime most likely. Would be AFC game of Jags /Browns I think.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going to be either the Sunday night game or MNF my money is on Sunday night.
It's Saturday that we know. What we don't know is what teams will be playing which day and in which slot. The only thing set is there will be one NFC and one AFC wild card game on that day.

1704459298776.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right Im just saying we wont have the Saturday slots. Id be surprised if we did.
So no guarantee just a hunch. That was why the joke about insider. You ca t guarantee what you tell saying it's just your feeling.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So no guarantee just a hunch. That was why the joke about insider. You ca t guarantee what you tell saying it's just your feeling.
"I guarantee my feelings are valid and it's my truth!"

I need a tissue....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I've got several streaming services. Prime, Netflix, Paramount plus, Discovery plus and Hallmark for the wife. I don't wanna keep paying for more. You can end up paying a lot if you sign up for every one of them. I ain't signing up for Peacock.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Any chance we can make a section for streaming and downloads (legit free pop up blocker, anti virus, and malware protection for people?) I can help with that with questions etc.

Don’t know if @CGI_Ram would be into that. Been streaming 15 years now, and it’s changed a lot for the better but still needs to be watched for BS.
We were concerned before that these streaming sites would be taken down if we had a permanent thread about it. I'm not sure if that is really the case anymore as pretty much everyone knows they exist. But that is why there is generally a new stream site thread every week. But yeah - that would be a @CGI_Ram decision.

muggmeister

Rookie
As a Peacock subscriber I support this decision. One thing to keep in mind is all games have to be shown in the teams home markets on TV. So even though they say Peacock only if it were the Rams game it would be on NBC in LA and the city of whoever we're playing.
Fuck your Peacock subscription, it is absolute horseshit to have to pay YouTube for Sunday ticket, Amazon Prime for Thursday night games, local TV provider for Monday night and now Peacock for a playoff game. And also, fuck your support for this decision.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This is the kind of shit that killed boxing as a major sport - limiting distribution of the product. You used to see boxing on "free" TV all the time, now you never do. On cable (e.g., ESPN) you only see minor fights, and for any fight with a name fighter (not necessarily even a big name) you have to fork over $$$$ for PPV.

And now? Boxing is nothing like what it was when I was growing up. It used to be a big fight - like Leonard-Hearns I, any of the Ali-Frazier fights - were events, like the Super Bowl, where the country basically stopped and paid attention. Now? When was the last time any of you remember a big fight like that.

NFL will go down the same road if they continue this bullshit.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This is the kind of shit that killed boxing as a major sport - limiting distribution of the product. You used to see boxing on "free" TV all the time, now you never do. On cable (e.g., ESPN) you only see minor fights, and for any fight with a name fighter (not necessarily even a big name) you have to fork over $$$$ for PPV.

And now? Boxing is nothing like what it was when I was growing up. It used to be a big fight - like Leonard-Hearns I, any of the Ali-Frazier fights - were events, like the Super Bowl, where the country basically stopped and paid attention. Now? When was the last time any of you remember a big fight like that.

I used to watch boxing a lot during the 80's and part of the 90's. Haven't watched since. They did a good job promoting them and showing them on basic television channels or cable. Then they started showing only the lower level boxers because the top matches were pay per view. I slowly lost interest because it wasn't promoting the content during the lower level matches. I haven't watched a boxing match in decades.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck your Peacock subscription, it is absolute horseshit to have to pay YouTube for Sunday ticket, Amazon Prime for Thursday night games, local TV provider for Monday night and now Peacock for a playoff game. And also, fuck your support for this decision.
We'll go with this gif since I couldn't find one that said chill the fuck out.

giphy.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Definitely. My favorite fighter when I was a kid was Sugar Ray. Used to pretend to be him while beating up some of the stupid kids that lived nearby. Now who do kids pretend to be when they're slapping each other around.

Some of those old Muhammad Ali fights were block party events. I agree it's a damn shame, the greed. But then again it's the greed that drives so much good too. Double edged sword boy.

What it's going to end up being is if you want to watch an NFL game you'll buy an e-ticket. As that matures it will get all fancy too for those who have the money to burn, with multiple camera angles to include stuff like the overhead look and the tunnel, maybe even the locker room. Capitalism baby. :laugh3:

Ellard80

Legend
I have most of the streaming services - but I don't prefer them.

If I only used streaming services (I'm guessing old school might) then I'd obviously prefer it.

I don't find most streaming service to be as polished and high quality.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Calm down.