Play these 4 cards for 2023: Health, Emergence, Career Year and Renewal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
HEALTH: Stafford, means offensive line is better than average

EMERGENCE: Alaric Jackson, with AJ the real deal, Rams will have their real deal @ LT for the next 8-10 years without spending a first round draft choice

CAREER YEAR: Arron Donald, means the Rams will be pretty damn good on D.

RENEWAL: Logan Bruss, see Memento's post.

train

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
HEALTH: Jones. This was a hard one… but I think Ernest Jones is primed for a monster year and I want to use this card on the defense.

EMERGENCE: Akers. If he emerges our oline must be okay, and it means we have a running game to pair with…

CAREER YEAR: Stafford. If he has a career year, he’s healthy and the WR’s must be performing whoever they are. Great place for the career year card.

RENEWAL: Donald. Aaron Donald will be productive and he’s the biggest part of our defense. It all goes thru Aaron Donald.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Will be nice to see what the totals are for each card. Stafford, Kupp and Donald are mentioned prevalently, in multiple catagories as we would expect. A variety behind them, which is the most interesting. Great thread.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You have 4 cards to play to enhance the Rams chances of success. You may not use more than one card on any one player.

HEALTH: The player upon whom you bestow this card will be guaranteed to be healthy for the entire season.

EMERGENCE: You may bestow this card upon any player with 20 or fewer NFL starts. That player will emerge as a Pro Bowl caliber player.

CAREER YEAR: You may use this card on any player, and he will have a career year in 2023.

RENEWAL: Like the Health card, this card guarantees a fully healthy 2023, but it may only be used on a player who has been on the IR in the last two years.

Spend your cards wisely!
Interesting thread....
HEALTH: Cooper Kupp. If he has health, no magic cards are needed cuz the guy IS magic.

EMERGENCE: Steve Avila. He is so important to solidify this offensive line.

CAREER YEAR: Cam Akers. We need a thousand yard rusher and I hope I am wrong about Cam. (other posts)

RENEWAL: Matthew Stafford. This guy still has all the tools of a Top 3 QB in this league. Give him health, along with Cooper Kupp, we are going to rip this league apart.

I went offense heavy, because it seems like we are closer to being really good on offense, than on defense. We have too many rookies on defense that were not drafted that high (or at all) to expect to find that many hidden gems to be great (hope I'm wrong)