Pick #117 - Rams select DT Bobby Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Available players at pick:

Draft Board 4th round.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
BB3 is built like a fucking brick wall. He's got amazing natural gifts. He could probably be a ten-sack-a-year player. The only issue is his motor. I'm not sure if he's lazy or lacks conditioning, but it's probably the coldest motor I've seen in this draft.

My comparison for him? Albert Haynesworth. Don't scoff; prime and motivated Haynesworth was a potential DPotY. I love the pick, especially if AD gets on him.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BB3 is built like a fucking brick wall. He's got amazing natural gifts. He could probably be a ten-sack-a-year player. The only issue is his motor. I'm not sure if he's lazy or lacks conditioning, but it's probably the coldest motor I've seen in this draft.

My comparison for him? Albert Haynesworth. Don't scoff; prime and motivated Haynesworth was a potential DPotY. I love the pick, especially if AD gets on him.
Haynesworth was an absolute house...he deserved that mammoth contract he got IMO just a shame that’s all he was after

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
If it doesn't motivate him having AD next to him nothing will. I expect big things from this player

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The good: big time run stuffer. Load at the LOS. Adds physicality which we need.

The bad: effort is up and down. Go back a year and idk. Not a pass rush threat unless he's crushing the guy.

If this guy comes in motivated he's gonna help us quickly. I suppose between him and Robinson we have two guys who can power that LOS inside or at 5T which is a lot better than just Robinson. We weren't gonna get a strong DL this late, so they opted for a guy who has a power skill set. Solid pick here it seems to me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW I like Peter talking about how Jimbo Fisher went on and on about Brown. That's a nice thing to hear. (y)

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Was also intrigued by Tyler Shelvin out of LSU at this spot, if we wanted DL and were fine with a prospect that had questions about work ethic etc. He went only a few picks later to the Bengals. Not as many tools... but an absolutely huge body. Very pleased with Brown though. Intriguing upside/ceiling!

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I really like this pick...our D line has depth, and size now ....getting even more physical

MachS

Hall of Fame
Watched a lot of film on this guy since yesterday and my god do I love this pick. Between him and Ernest Jones we got MUCH more physical in the middle. This guy is a mountain yet has very impressive athleticism. Good hands and movement for his size. 1st team all SEC he dominated in the best conference in football. Go look at what he did vs Landon Dickerson of Alabama. Warren Sapp came out pre draft talking about this kid and how much he liked his game. I liked the pick yesterday but I love it today. He is a Brockers replacement 100% and honestly has a chance to be better.