Philly site: should the Eagles trade for Tavon?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
thats what i think it is too cus that fumble stat is bullcrap. "big bust" yea so he's only played 7 games with a starting QB who has the athletic ability to actually throw the ball down field. and of those seven games i saw some serious talent (Indy). but these 'analysts' can go ahead and blame him for being forced to run slants, reverses and HB dives cus yea thats all his fault right. shame on him for not getting open 5 yards from scrimmage
That was one of my biggest criticisms of Schotty; the insistence that he run these small short routes. The guy can create space just let him. When he runs quick slants over the middle, they plug up the middle and he has not space to work with. In his first season we all saw what he could do if he gets the ball with some space around him. That is take it to the house nearly every time

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Awesome college highlights, his o-line gave him channels to run down, our o-line has never really helped him there, he's not had a QB to throw him decent balls, I'm hoping that will change this year, His amazing returns are numerous, but so have been the penalties, what we need to do is fine-tune this team, minor tweaks here and there and let the players with natural ability and talent - do their thing. We saw Donald and Quinn do it towards the end of last season, we saw stacy do it a year ago, mason, to an extent last year, we have WRs on the team now that are threats in their own right, hopefully we can get Givens back on track and be a deep threat again, Britt to play bigger this year, Quick to bounce back and get better, Bailey to carry on improving and lets let Tavon be Tavon and run riot, or at least force double coverage on him, so we can throw the ball deep to one of the other guys!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
First no hard feelings,but I think most of what you say about Tavon is garbage.
-Tavon Austin trade up was,in my book bad.I do give Snead create for Ogletree & TJ a donald.You will see those 2 flat out dominate this year.
----His size though is in question,because of injury.That is nothing to do with his ability.
--- I think your wrong about Tavon though"He is a true Ram & fans that don't see that really don't have a feel for the team.
None taken
Though you should go back and read the second paragraph again. I believe your taking the first sentence in the second paragraph out of text.