Philly interested in trading Mychal Kendricks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only head scratcher to me was the Foles/Bradford trade - but the reality of that was, Foles wasn't going to win that team a superbowl. Bradford comes with more risk, but a higher ceiling. If Foles wasn't the future beyond this year, all that trade did was lose a 2nd round pick - the money is a moot point as they had the cap for it.

I don't understand how you can be upset with these moves though:

Jackson - not a great attitude. Even with a better attitude, not worth $10mil per year.

Maclin - his success proved Jackson wasn't necessary, however, also not worth $10mil per year - a lengthy injury history there as well, so would be weary of signing him long term.

McCoy for Alonso - to me this was more about getting rid of McCoy. He was not worth the contract he got (few RBs are), and while he was a top 3 player, getting a young talented LB for him was not a terrible move IMO.

We all saw what Seattle and SF did to Philly's offense - I think combined they barely surpassed 400 yards - and the Niners D wasn't even that great last year. Kudos to Kelly for realizing that what he had wasn't going to win it all, and doing something different.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
it would hurt to see Bradfors reach his potential playing for those jack-asses

I'm more concerned with what the trade does for the Rams. If Foles is good for the Rams, resigns and helps the Rams win, I will be more than happy.