PFF ranks Ram's defense #22...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Bucky Brooks disagrees:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ue-of-its-own?campaign=Twitter_writers_brooks

1) NFC West

Yup, no surprise in the No. 1 spot. The NFC West is as old-school as it comes -- each team in the division features a championship-caliber defense. The Seattle Seahawks just rode their stifling unit to the title while changing the way the game is played on the perimeter. Utilizing an aggressive, hug-and-mug cover scheme, the "Legion of Boom" smothered opposing aerial attacks, yielding just 172 passing yards per game. The 'Hawks allowed an NFL-low 14.4 points per game during the regular season -- and they performed even better in the playoffs, giving up a total of 40 points (13.3 per game) to the Saints, 49ersand Broncos.

Although the defending champs are well positioned to field the league's top defense once again, they will have to play at an elite level to stave off the units from San Francisco, Arizona and St. Louis. The Cardinals and Rams, in particular, have upgraded their stellar lineups with athletic defenders capable of making significant contributions as disruptive playmakers. (Of course, Arizona will dearly miss Daryl Washington.) Factor in the arrival of coordinator Gregg Williams (and his ultra-aggressive tactics) to St. Louis, and the NFC West is unquestionably the top defensive division in football.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Let the games begin and watch PFF eat crow or shit.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
If I was Greg Williams I'd be printing off 50 copies of this and posting it inside the lockers of all the defensive players. That'd get some fire in some bellies!! Fuel for the fire baby.

image.jpg

tbux

Rookie
this is beyond ridiculous. If Brockers and Donald are weak- then I know nothing about football. Way past absurdity. Same with LB rankings- Secondary I will give them. 22nd ranked D? they are going to look pretty foolish by seasons end.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Man I hope other teams see our defense as no better than being ranked 22nd, because the looks on their face when they get a really rude surprise will be priceless.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
this is beyond ridiculous. If Brockers and Donald are weak- then I know nothing about football. Way past absurdity. Same with LB rankings- Secondary I will give them. 22nd ranked D? they are going to look pretty foolish by seasons end.
No they won't. You know why? Because they change these rankings weekly.