PFF Head Coach Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I bet if you polled all 32 owners and front offices, and said they could have any coach they wanted McVay would be tops on that list.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep. "But if you consider the TALENT each coach has to work with some are entitled to wins..."

Get the fuck out of my office. :laugh1:

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
I bet if you polled all 32 owners and front offices, and said they could have any coach they wanted McVay would be tops on that list.
No way. Each and every one of them would choose Kingsbury over McVay after they see PFF analytics.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This list…

flame thrower fire GIF

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
PFF has no credibility with me for putting Mike fucking McCarthey over McVay. It's good for a laugh, and that's it.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is hilarious. A 30 year-old assistant coach takes a HC job with a team that hasn't had a winning season in 20 years and instantly turns them into an exciting, high-scoring, playoff-caliber team. Then he brings them to TWO super bowls in 5 years! And his assistants get hired away from him every year -lol. Not sure what else he can do.

dang

Legend
So this poll is an enigma because a McVay team would NEVER have any average roster. He would make an average roster good just by being their head coach (see the Rams below average 2016 roster elevated to a good 2017 roster in his first year). So this poll is Null and void because it would NEVER happen. Eat it PFF!!!