PFF Head Coach Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess at least they're consistent with their weird ass player rankings too.

It's baffling though....if Stafford was a mediocre QB according to PFF. And McVay a mediocre coach. And Kupp wasn't the best WR. How did we win it all??

tempests

Hall of Fame
I guess at least they're consistent with their weird ass player rankings too.

It's baffling though....if Stafford was a mediocre QB according to PFF. And McVay a mediocre coach. And Kupp wasn't the best WR. How did we win it all??
Well they ranked Kupp no. 1 and Stafford no. 7 in 2021.

dang

Legend
Mrs McQuiefton we are sorry to report that your son has no amenable skills. His only hope for self-sufficiency is to be a shit stirrer of the highest level on social media. And Mrs McQuiefton we strongly recommend not having relations with your cousins anymore as it may result in similar inbread offspring consequences.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Long story short, these people are fuckin idiots.

#1 Sean McVay.

End article.

oldnotdead

Legend
PROOF THAT PFF IS CLUELESS. THEY CAN'T EVEN GRADE COACHES, HOW CAN THEY GRADE PLAYERS?
I rest my case, PFF sucks.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well they ranked Kupp no. 1 and Stafford no. 7 in 2021.

Wonder if that was including the playoffs? I remember at one point late in the year Kupp was around 4th and Stafford was 16th IIRC

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
the premise is ridiculous.; "potential" wins with a hypothetical "average" roster? How do you even calculate that in reality. Any positive metric that has queensbarry, riech, vrable, and mccarthy ahead of mcvay is absurd. Sean inherited a decade of losing, never had a losing season, double digit wins 4 of his 5 years, and 2 superbowl games with one championchip. Any of those guys have the same first 5 years in the league. Maybe mike tomlin, who was also not high on the list. He will be adding a 2nd SB trophy in his first 6 years next february

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where was this list when I was coaching???
~ Jeff Fisher

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Roster?

Players lost during McVay's tenure.....
Saffold
Watkins
Gurley
Peters
Talib
Cooks
Fowler
Littleton
Johnson
Joyner
Barron
Suh
Goff
Brockers
Ebukam
Reynolds
Weddle (twice)
Hill*

and many others including this year....SJD, Whitworth, Woods, Corbett, D Will

Staff?

Coaches lost during McVay's tenure......
Phillips
LaFleur
Kromer
Taylor
Staley
Barry
Fassal
Johnson
Peete
Pleasant
Waldron
Daniels
Dickerson
Fisch
O'Connell
Coen*
Olson*

* returned for 2022

And let's not forget Brad Holmes.

Schedule?
We play in the NFC West and have won 3 division titles the last 5 years!!!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You could put McVay as Head Coach of the Jags, which has average players, and he would turn them into a winner. That's how great he is. Rather shocked at this middle of the road rating.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
I’m amazed that some coaches that are at the top, had average rosters last year and finished well worse than what is said. Lol, what a stupid metric.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How many ways can this shit show of a professed analytical theory contradict itself?

I love how it says any coach with Patrick Mahomes... Then puts Reid at 3.

There are so many ways this garbage can be assessed and reassessed with completely different results. As theys say... Garbage in - garbage out

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And BTW... They are also saying the coach has ZERO to do with his roster. Am I getting that right?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And BTW... They are also saying the coach has ZERO to do with his roster. Am I getting that right?
Yes the best coaches are of course good at identifying exactly what they need and communicating well to the scouting team so let's punish them for that. :dizzy: